for Harry Potter and the Ancient Human empire

6/30/2019 c3 Enterprize 1304a
Where are you? This needs and update please
1/15/2019 c3 laughingfox31
Will you please update this?
4/20/2017 c3 SnowWolf43
More plese come back with more
1/28/2017 c3 2ArthurShade
Interesting
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
Well, I wonder on a scale of one to apocalypse in hell how screwed voldemort and the magical world are.
1/16/2016 c3 1Firestar Prime
Interesting?
12/8/2015 c3 46Hikari Nova
not bad but this kinda is going towards being a crack fic
6/24/2015 c3 3StrawBoom
Earth is the home world of humanity, prehistoric and 'modern'.
Once called Erde-Tyrene.
This is a good story.
1/2/2015 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
12/30/2014 c2 7Kira Kyuu
This -is- a lot better than the previous chapter. Just so you know, you can type up a new chapter and replace chapter one with it, if you wish.

As it is, there are still run on sentences - try to use no more than two commas per sentence. Longer pauses, as well, would deserve periods or ellipses (...).

You also had HP use a spell from his wizarding-kind. I think that instead, you should have had him will up a ball of light that floats over his head, or a night vision spell - they're both possible in some video games, like the Elder Scrolls, so I suppose you could use that.

Your word usage is still a little iffy, but that is improved with practice. :]

You've done well with improving so far, and I hope to see more improvement :D
12/26/2014 c2 Guest
I hope in the next chapter you explain how that ship got there.
12/28/2014 c1 Ghost024
Interesting story totally a possible one however the way in which you've gone about it does show some mistakes.
First you could expand upon each chapter/page add more to it, second punctuation and grammar mistakes have been shown and I do agree noones perfect but if you could I would fix those.

And last is down below...

Why show halo as a game in here wouldn't it be better for Harry to gain these memories through a incident that triggers the memories coming to him. Not to mention the books state the Lord of Admirals was taken by the Didact as a prisoner and killed. Now imagine this as I've already stated Harry goes through a traumatic canon or noncanon experience and gains the lord admirals memories. From there he goes on to bring about the rise of the humans once more via utlizing his knowledge to recreate some of the tech from his humanities era, all while struggling through some depression and the attempts on his life by a stronger and smarter then canon Voldermort, not to mention dealing with the manipulative but good Dumbledore. Also he would have to experience depending on what event or so happens allowing him to gain his memories dealing with trying to maintain his friendship with Hermione and Ron not to mention dealing with a racist wizarding world. Not to mention Harry or Forthencho could try to reform the Dursleys as well as trying to help Rn be a better person or even change Malfoy. This would of course be a Alternitive Universe as it would not follow canon after all the Forthencho reincarnated Harry would not do the same thing as canon Harry. There are many possibilities on this, I mean we don't know all that much about the Ancient Human Empire before and after the Forerunner and Flood attacks on them. Could they thanks to medical advance or natural causes live thousands of years or the normal human limit which is 150 at most. Also the possiblility of wizards being their own species or even a subspecies of humanity is possible and say they where around back during the ancient empire. Not to mention from here it could go on to 2525 or whenever the Covenant meet the humans depending on if you go that far. How would the covenant deal with a humanity that can use magic as well as is more technologically advanced.

But in the end I do salute you for being one to come up with this possibility and trying your best at it and from what I've seen you've done admirable. One last thing do try and continue you have very good ideas and seem to be a ok writer and with some work you could be even better then before and able to astound people with how great you are.
12/25/2014 c2 Astravega
It has potential but u seriously need to write longer and not as rushed chapters, dont be afraid to add details.
12/24/2014 c2 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
12/24/2014 c2 thunder18