for A New Twist for Kongo Bongo

4/18/2018 c9 5Captain Bones
Great story matey. I'm glad Diddy was the hero. He is my favorite character.
9/18/2014 c9 41Twin Cats
Now that was a nice ending. And it's good to know that some of the Kongs still have respect for Diddy...

...coincidentally, one of my cats is sleeping on me, right now.
9/18/2014 c8 Twin Cats
Ooh...poor Diddy...I really just want to hug the little guy.

Oh sure, Manky cheated and he gets away with it...so what's the point if Diddy drank some banana juice...it's not like DK fed him a super-mushroom or anything!

...Sorry, I had to rant...*sweat drops*
9/18/2014 c8 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
Q _ Q Oh, Poor Diddy...
9/17/2014 c7 41Twin Cats
...Well, I hope there's some ice, near by, because those bullies seriously got burned!

*gets hit with a tomato* ...OK, I deserve that. But Diddy's insults never cease to amaze me XD
9/16/2014 c6 Twin Cats
As Funky would say, "what goes around, comes around"...or something involving Karma.

That wasn't fair, though. Hopefully they get what's coming to them, later.
9/15/2014 c5 Twin Cats
Holy crap...I never thought anyone would make Funky THAT mad. What a couple of brats (it definitely seems that the squirrel monkey had some brains, unlike those two!)

C'MON, DIDDY! YOU'VE BEEN PUT INTO SSB FOR A REASON!

...crap, wrong time period. *sweat drops*
9/12/2014 c4 Twin Cats
I couldn't help but laugh at some of Diddy's insults XD

Awesome, so Candy and Funky are getting some spotlight. At least they want to help Diddy as well.
9/11/2014 c3 Anonymous92
Kinda hoped Dixie would help out her boyfriend alongside DK. She did prove herself as good a hero as the two after all. Oh well. Still good.
9/11/2014 c3 Twin Cats
Come on, Diddy. In no time you'll be a pretty strong monkey.

But anyway, I like how similar this is to the cartoon, yet it still uses elements from the game, which I like.

On a different note: I like your portrayal of Manky. He seems a lot more like a cunning and dastardly villain, in this. In a way, he sort of reminds me of K. Rool (And possibly Ganondorf)
9/10/2014 c2 Twin Cats
Ouch...bullies are never fun (which reminds me, I should probably give them names). In middle school, used to be bullied to the point where I became a doormat. Hence the reason why I can be somewhat shy. (though I'm capable of holding my ground)

I didn't mention this before, but I'm noticing that this takes place between DKC and DKC2...I kind of like that little detail.

(Also, just a little nitpick, the Squirrel Monkey's supposed to be a girl.)
9/10/2014 c1 20DeadUser98
This should really be one of the DKC cartoon episodes.

Anyways, great job so far!
9/9/2014 c1 41Twin Cats
Manky, you psychopath!

...Heh..he always seems to need a couple of lackies, huh? (at least with how I portray him, though usually not with kids)

...Since this is slightly based off the cartoon, I wonder how this will go?