for Of Much Madness and Reason

10/9/2021 c15 Red-Hag
what a great story so far ! that's a great adaptation ! I will be waiting patiently for next chapters if there's more! thanks for sharing your creativity with us !
8/9/2018 c15 A Recreant's Quiddity
I'm so glad I found this story! Akatsuki is really cool, in canon and fanfics, and you've perfectly captured how slick, cunning, and badass they are! I could only hope that you'll return to this story one day because I'd love to see how it would end! I like the moments Itachi and Sakura, and I especially like Itachi's characterisation in your story. He seems calm and unfazed but strangely reassuring at times, which I feel is so in character!

Anyways, thank you for writing this! Hope to see the next chapter!
9/19/2017 c15 2RalitsaR
Damn, this is so good! I love it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
6/16/2017 c15 3Sincerely Athena
I love this! In between work and duties I've been reading this straight for two days. Please update soon! :)
6/7/2016 c15 PinKrystal
Its AWESOME! this is au itasaku in real life should be! it was amazing! im sorry i wish i could find this sooner. ive been searching this for a while. in me hopeless days i did'nt realized this until the second chap! i like the chara development not so fast - not too slow pace. i Love it! the plot is amazing! this isnt the first time i read this kind of story (au reallife) but this one is captivated me. enlighten me. i really wish i could see them kiss, its ao sweet. id really like to see more. please dont stop writing, im waiting till the end of chapter
5/23/2016 c15 1mirazal
Ah I'm so glad to read this new chapter! Finally closer to Sasuke, I've been curious about when he would make his appearance... And ohoho Sakura's dream was O_O dang. I liked the action at the end, even if I was confused a little bit; it was very very good. Thank you for the update I look forward to the next!
5/22/2016 c15 3vil-Sakura
I'm glad things are moving forward, can't wait to see how Sakura and Itachi's relationship progresses
5/19/2016 c15 2StarKiss666
Did she not say some chapters ago that if she did surgery she could save his life or just make it easier to breathe? I can't remember. It might have been from a different story. I read so many...SO! Was that said in this story or am i insane?

She could always start to be their doctor. Cause she will start to feel useless soon. I mean. Here are all of these people trying to help you/keep you alive because Itachi decided to save you and what are you doing besides getting in the way? Not that she is. But if that was me...i would use my talents in the medical field to help them in return. Plus, she can't go home. Ever most likely. But we can hope. This is her life now... Cause if they take her home, others will go after her. For the simple fact that she had SOMETHING to do with Itachi.
5/19/2016 c15 5becauseambatman1
WOOOH! Live action AU for an itasaku, this is by far is the best one! :D Cant wait for the rest, but knowing Itachi is going to die... I fear many broken hearts for us readers. Honestly want a butt load of Itasaku action before that happens!
1/10/2016 c14 1mirazal
I'm so happy to read this chapter! I really liked Sakura's one on one interaction with Sasori, and your idea of him being a robotics genius fits him very well I think.

Itachi's conversation with Sakura in the car was brilliant. The way you bring him to life has been my favorite ever since I started this story, and that conversation felt like a defining moment for him in my opinion. My ItaSaku feels may be reading too much into him needing Sakura by his side at this point but honestly yes please. Their valuable abilities, the way fate has tied them together, the way his mission has become hers... Ooh this pushes my feels button / such complicated individuals.

I'm excited for the action! Tbh I'm so thankful I get to read such top notch writing for free on the Internet, so thank you for this! Seriously, thank you for writing one of my favorite pieces ever. I look forward to the next update!
1/3/2016 c14 6MadGirl03
I'm actually scared for Itachi! Really hoping for a happy ending here. ;)
Keep up the good work 3
1/2/2016 c14 41The Last Deathly Guardian
Tempting, that's what Sasori is. That sly cad. Sigh. If Itachi hadn't stake his claim already, Sasori would have been wonderful for Sakura. But no matter. I love Itachi. This chapter is great, and I can't wait for the next update! :)

P/S: Who is tailing them with the motorcycle? Can I hope that it is, Sasori?

Crossing fingers for that! ;)
12/8/2015 c13 dang-punk
This is awesome.

The way you've woven cannon and Modern AU is just asdfghjkl! The way you've portrayed all the Akatsuki and Sakura has done justice to their characters, and then some. I especially like your Itachi. He has elements of Canon, but also a warped persona (probably due to his influence from being in a terrorist group).

I hope you continue with this! Thank you and take care!
11/21/2015 c13 3Moo-cow300
This is a work of art! I'm so thrilled that I stumbled across your work in a search for Itachi-involved stories! I must say, the Akatsuki seem to be quite a lively bunch; excellent characterization, plot, imagery- it's lovely. Outstanding job! Please keep on feeding us hungry readers with your awesome ideas and plot and suspense!
9/8/2015 c13 24Mustsleep
Such a great story so far. I had to stay up reading it - definitely worth it. Thanks for sharing such a great story.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »