for Blood, Souls and Sausages

9/10/2014 c1 HeatherStylinson
This. Is. AMAZING! I can't believe this is only the pilot! YAAASSS YOURE AMAZING I LOVE THIS STORY! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
9/10/2014 c1 Xasha
Whoooohhooo congrats again on putting it out there after all the hard work! I love this so much :D 3 You are sooo creative, and this is what I would call an imaginative masterpiece! Looking forward to more!
9/10/2014 c1 4Digeridoodler
I know where this is going, does that make me a psychic? lol

Anyone who doesn't click on this story is a fool. It is the work of a century! I find it appropiate you left the chapter names as is. Also, didnt think you'd go ahead and post it so soon.

Such drama. Much sausages. Wow.
9/10/2014 c1 2rm928
If this was only a pilot then I look forward to the actual story. That was an incrediblely well written piece. I'm hoping to see some back story pop up soon about mikoto and company. Also, what is up with that summary? The fact that it's a bunch of somewhat random words is the only reason I clicked on this story. I'm glad I did.
9/10/2014 c1 10GreatSnapper
Awwwwwww yeah. This right here? This is the shit. Premium though I ain't even lying. This is everything anyone could ever want from a story. Pretty much perfect man you must have some mad skilled editor or some shit I dunno. Can't wait to keep reading, everything about this gives me tingly lady parts and I don't even have those so that's saying a lot.

Awesome work as always. You are a god among insects, Cun. never let anyone tell you different.
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19