for Blood, Souls and Sausages

Omfg

I just

Omfg
1/26/2018 c1 Jordan
I did not expect to be so easily enraptured. And yet. The characters are still recognizable and everything i love about them is still there. The fight scenes are epic. Mikoto is still too precious. And powerful.

I didn't know i wanted this story but suddenly i have it and i LOVE it.
10/7/2017 c23 Karharot
I was circling around this story for a long while, I usually avoid fanfics that go so far into AU but since I liked your other stories I finally decided to break the habit and give it a try. And I must say that it is a lot of fun, especially the lighter parts with their humorous or adorable moments (Kuroko chasing her own tail was downright irresistible). The drama is also good though I think it is a bit over the top how things tend to go bad and then worse and then continue to go worse before things are somewhat resolved. It is depressing how long (in the number of chapters) characters are hurt and abused before they (and the reader) get to some happy moments. That's how I feel about it anyway.
10/5/2017 c23 Noise
Index III confirmed xD
8/6/2017 c23 Nagisa101
I hope u update soon because this is a awesome story
:) :)!
8/6/2017 c21 Nagisa101
Awesome
8/6/2017 c19 Nagisa101
This story is so awesome
8/4/2017 c2 Rex
This is awesome!
6/6/2017 c22 anapaula25972016
/9sG5nRuEy1Q made for you .. you're right Mugino is incredible
5/25/2017 c23 Noise
Did you like the last chapter of NT 18?
That good that Kuroko is accepting his new form, she is more cute like a beautiful wolf
5/16/2017 c23 Bee
you saw the next novel nt ? sounds that the end is near, they want to leave the final villain for the archbishop. If it's the magical side it may misaka not show up :/, I'm worried about her curse too.
Your universe has taken a big step, the scenario is perfect, corrupt justice, vampires act freely in the shadows, members of a society against current laws, slaves, vampires loyal to matriarchs and free vampires.
Now only one big thief is left to start a great adventure, to establish goals and dreams for each of the characters, to deepen in their histories(ia really Sad whats happen w saten and i really wanted tô Kuroko accept who Sheila is ).
Do you have a reward for an average citizen who can kill a vampire? Vampire hunters give great stories of forbidden romance.
Rescue missions are always exciting because they always need a set of goals, circumstances and luck. Chance of maybe bring somebody new to pack.
it would be very interesting if Misaka's father was a revolutionary.
The crazy scientists did not want to create more misakas kidnapping her mother neh. I admit that I thought that when the golems of the judgment appeared.
And this legend in the end left me full of expectation, which society would be ideal in a world of monsters and humans?
5/10/2017 c23 Noise
I was looking for new stories to read and I noticed that there are a lot of your stories among the first pages of more followed, you must be very proud.
4/16/2017 c23 8Skarlashka
Two chapters within a week! Best Easter present ever X)
Kuroko vs Frenda was super exciting and I enjoyed how it was a reminder of the Railgun S scene at the cafe. I have to say, the way you brought Ruiko and Uiharu together in this story was simply perfect and natural. They just belong together, like they are an item (no pun intended).
Can't wait for mooorree!
4/16/2017 c23 manticore-gurl071134
Great update! Gah! Very tense though :)
4/15/2017 c22 BR12345
Amazing new chapter! It's been too long. Poor Mikoto, I wonder if any of her sanity would be left by the time she's released lol. Hopefully claws and fangs can be grown back... Or they can be battle scars. Heh. Damm sure the railknife is going to be the turnabout for the railgun pack! It's kind of sad Mikoto just never gets a break unless she's fooling around with Kuroko. Btw I would totally agree that the sex was too distracting if I was Kuroko, like come on who can resist that charming matriach? Looking forward to the next chapter~ we need an update on KazariRuiko...
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »