FanFiction.Net
for Gambler

1/20 c1 1paperhousing
I love how you combined two very different worlds and characters, that was awesome.
1/27/2021 c1 khatre
Moar! Me wants moar!
11/4/2020 c1 5Zenix404
Loved it, very nicely written. Even though May was a lot more mischievous and jumpy in the books, I can understand his being mature and patient in this fic, considering maturity and wisdom comes with age, and May was 86 before he died and was reborn (in this fic).
3/23/2019 c1 1redHussar
Nice story, I always liked Matt more than Rand - he liked angst too much. It's great that he's gaining his memories back and his luck, dices in his head, is still working.
12/28/2018 c1 1Ariel Schnee
Come on and please, please, please continue this one!:)
3/12/2017 c1 Guest
This is really good. I wish you continued.
4/23/2016 c1 Rakaan
I know it's unlikely after two years, but I hope this gets continued.
2/24/2016 c1 docscherer
Please please please update this I am loving this story please continue it
1/22/2016 c1 Talon Blu
so wish you would have done more with this. it looked like it would have been a great story.
1/12/2016 c1 bankerjoe13
Great start to a story. I really hope you continue this cause it is really good. I loved how you had Mat be reborn as Naruto since he was by far the best character in Wheel of Time even if he wasn't the strongest. His fun loving and playfulness definitely fits with Naruto's personality.
12/22/2015 c1 Biblio388
Wow! This is freaking awesome. Mat and Perrin are my favorite male characters in that series, so to see a story that he plays a prominent role in, even marginally, is very cool to me. Wheel of Time is one of the first book series that I ever read seriously and is still one of the best I know of. Your skill at writing combined with such cool ideas makes this one of the best single chapters I have read all year.
6/24/2015 c1 ews1
Very cool story, a great choice of character. I hope you continue to write.
6/20/2015 c1 Arwen Evenstar 241
This is so funny. Mat Cauthon as Naruto. Lol
6/15/2015 c1 7Tallman7
I really want to read more of this. Hopefully it hasn't been abandoned.
5/18/2015 c1 entelejent
Thought it'd be the other way around; this way is better. Excellent work. Kiba's too mature; he can be a kid without being annoying. Ryo are worth less in the Naruto-verse. Mizuki's sabotage is well thought out. I like the first part more than all the gambling. Grammar mistakes are rare.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »