for Beast: The Green Assassin

4/24 c1 19Annah Woods
Most rape victims don't breally tell anyone right away that they were well, raped. This first chapter seems really rushed..
5/25/2019 c1 Neeko Kiefert
blueknights profile ain't got in on there
5/3/2019 c15 Guest
Bluknights profile doesn’t have this story on there.?
9/11/2018 c1 Guest
Fuck yes i neeed more
6/24/2018 c13 36tmb1112
Initially surprised I kept reading, but it was pretty cool. Dark and creepy, but def showed a lot of DC knowledge with all the characters and backgrounds and stuff. Hit me with some twists too, like I def did not see Raven killing herself. Kinda hoping for a BB meets back up with the Titans though, while he's a full on assassin now. Hope you write another chapter.
5/24/2018 c5 zafnak
Wow. So part of Terra's plan worked at least. Raven killed herself. How very convenient. Now Beast won't have to break up with her and he'll have even MORE reasons to kill Terra.
5/24/2018 c4 zafnak
Magical lambada? I can just picture Z zapping Dr Light and making him dance till his mind became a blank mess LOL. No, the word you want is lobotomy.
10/16/2017 c1 Busted Strawberry
So Beast Boy just kills 5 villains and feels good about it? I understand beast boy felt good about it because they were scum but I just do not think Beast boy would kill 5 people and want to kill someone else right after. Beast Boy is a pretty caring guy but in this story, he just seems like he is just way to okay killing villains. I think it would have been more of a powerful scene if beast boy looked at what he did to them and cried or screamed or I dunno showed some amount of humanity. Also, Terra was pretty good at manipulating beast boy so why in the world would she think that this plan would work. This plan sounds like something a crazy ass psychopath would come up with. If you wanted Terra to be evil I think it would have been better if she made Raven hate beast boy so she could comfort Beast boy. I did however like most of this chapter.
10/7/2017 c13 4casador x
The only downside of the story was that you convertiste to beast boy into a killer without reason I understand that he wants to revenge by raven but it is killing more than necessary and not only that as the intended as raven feel to see the monster turned Beast boy from the more beyond because if I remember the soul of raven has the power to remain on the land indefinitely if his body is destroyed
10/5/2017 c13 CentauriousDBSXV
I have a requested story that I want you to write :

Note: This in an alternative Dragon Ball Super universe and yes this is indeed an OC character I made up called Centaurious

( Basically he is so overpowered of a character / that he possibly looks over every other dimension In all of fiction / excluding our own world / and multiverse / meaning he has knowledge of everything in fiction / plus the birth of every universe / basically his universe was the first universe to be created in fiction ) who will be paired up with Vados

( From Dragon Ball Super / She is attractive and softhearted after all / A good Angel with a kind heart / In which she will learn of his sad history sooner or later on in the story / basically records of his sad history / on how he became the monster he was today / which is extremely horrific and tragic / meaning it would bring most people to tears / including the ones with icy hearts / Told to her by Centaurious himself / The good side of Ultimar ) .

Here is Info on him :

Name : Centaurious ( Birthright Name / When he was once human / In which his pure hearted soul still resides within his seriously twisted mind of a head / meaning both his good soul and evil soul together represent his full power / ( Both represent 50 percent of his full power / but when Vados eventually saves him from own inner darkness / only then will Centaurious / the good half / finally be able to obtain the other half Ultimar's power / evil half / which will no longer exist anymore / Fade into absolute nothingness / Meaning he is no longer evil anymore / Aka pure of heart )

Nickname : Ultimar - The Ultimate God Of True Omnipotence

( Nickname for someone so powerful he makes Anything - Anyone - Any- character in fiction including gods that are Close to omnipotence/ Nigh Omnipotence / cant even defeat him / Because his power is infinitely beyond what they can handle / endless eternities of living forever / he existed before most of fiction even came to exist / when there was only one universe in fiction / Aka His Home World )

( Also he holds Most of fiction ) ( Which contain an infinite amount of Omniverses / which is nothing but a sand sized marble that he holds in his fingertip / excluding our world and the world we currently live in / aka infinite multiverse / which he probably watches in amusement at what goes on in every world throughout fiction / even though they obviously can't even notice him / because he severely dwarfs the entire fiction in sheer size alone / making them completely unaware that he truly exists out there in the vast depths of space itself )

Other Nickname: God Of Omnipotence ( Including any other type of Nigh - Omnipotence / that will exist / Including Ones who are almost omnipotent / basically he can only be challenged by the likes of The One Above All and The Presence / sorry if he sounds scary strong but he literally has no limit to his power and potential / True Omnipotent Being )

( And All of that power that I just listed is what he can do in his base form / I shudder to think of what he can do at full power / Which is an extremely terrifying think to about / but I think Vados might be able to keep him in check from having the urge to eradicate the Z fighters and possibly their ruler as well / Aka Zeno Sama )

Age : Unknown ( Possibly endless eternities / Original age was 18 years old / when he was once human )

Height : 8 Feet Seven inches ( Plus he can alter his size infinitely to whatever size he truly pleases / original height was 6 feet 3 inches / When he was human / Aka he once had bright blond hair / gorgeous face / and emerald green eyes / Peach colored skin / plus a slim well toned body structure for an attractive guy )

Type Of Being : Infinite - Dimensional Being ( No
character in any fiction can touch him or reach him / unless he wants them to )

Powers and Abilites : ( No character in Fiction / plus outside of reality can be as powerful as him / considering he absolutely has no apparent equal to Match him in power / Excluding the likes of Marvel TOAA / The One Above All and The Presence of DC Comics / If your unfamiliar of those characters then I would kindly suggest that you google search them )

Home Planet / World / Universe : Gone( He destroyed it / Because of how horrible they treated him / including the tragic loss of the beautiful girl who once truly loved him / Rayettne / Long Silver hair ocean blue eyes and gorgeous face and is 18 years old just like Centaurious / plus living alone and broken in the vast depths of space with true immortality / made him go completely mad / basically this story idea was thought up due to constant dreams I once had of him as a kid / of this once sweet pure hearted man now turned an evil monster / but in the end of my dreams I think he becomes good / due to Vados helping him out of his pain and anguish )

Home Planet Name : Galaxar ( Which shares a striking resemblance to that of planet earth itself / Same size and appearance ) .

Appearance: Has White Hair , Glowing - Red - Eyes , Pale Colored - Face with dark circles around his eyes , and wears an evil dark armor outfit , with a dark hole filled cape , flowing in the wind, He also carries a scepter .

Personality : ( Basically he is a super evil OC character with a true lack of human emotions / He used to be a kind loving pure hearted person / but the world he once lived in( which is full of nothing but anarchy and constant war / plus heartless people / and I mean literally evil to the very core ) turned him into something horrible and terrifying / he can only be saved by the love of a gorgeous angelic girl / which will turn him back into the man he used to be / meaning he still has his good half / Aka pure hearted human soul / trapped inside his own twisted mindscape / meaning there are two sides to him /
Pure Good and Pure concentrated Evil / which fight each other for dominance over the mind itself )

Lifting strength : Limitless ( Or possibly immeasurable / with no end to it )

Why Is He So Powerful : Its because when he snapped his power and potential was unleashed and became truly limitless ( Basically he literally has no limit to his power / has trained for endless eternities / and is truly immortal ever since he eradicated his home planet and universe )

Weakness: None ( But there secretly is one and only one / he can only be saved by the pure love of a gorgeous girl / which will give him the love and kindness he desperately needs / and change him back into the kind and caring loving man he used to be / Aka in this AU story it is Vados from DBS who will soon understand the true horrors of what he had experienced throughout his entire lifetime / which is told by Centaurious / The good half of Ultimar / The evil half )

That's the info on him .

Centaurious's Biological Parent Names :

Seliana ( Biological Mother / She is good person just like her son Centaurious is )

Appearance : Seliana has long blond hair emerald green eyes and wears a long white dress with pink colored flowers all over it ) and stands at a height of five feet seven inches and has a weight of 138 pounds

Age : 60

Cause of Death : Her house collapsed down on top of her while she was in her home ( While Her son Centaurious was out with his girlfriend Rayettne and Corlex was fighting in a war for the safety of his wife and son Centaurious ) .

Current Status : Deceased

Father : Corlex ( Biological Father / Kindhearted like his son Centaurious is )

Age : 62

Cause of death : Died A Hero From War and Anarchy itself ( To keep his family safe )

Current Status : Deceased

Appearance : Has Short dirty blond hair wears a long dark trenchcoat and has piercing emerald green eyes and peach colored skin slim muscular body structure and age 62 height is six feet two inches and weighs 189 pounds .

Now here we go about the story :

This will be a somewhat dark story : but along the way as it progresses will turn into a much more lighthearted romantic story ( But there will be mentions of character death ) .

Genre : Horror / Romance .

Rated M for : Sexual Content , Language , Gore , and Sexual Themes ( with some horror included / but not much / only in some parts of the story / like when Vados listens to Centaurious's Tragic tale / Told by Centaurious himself )

Main Pairing Centaurious ( Ultimar ) x Vados ( DBS )

Title : Serenity Of An Angel For A Man Who Lost Everything

Summary : Vados , was, just, enjoying, her, time, training, Lord Champa, until, one, night, she, becomes, plagued, with, horrific, nightmares, of, a, complete, lunatic, one, whom, she, thought, evil to the very, core, the, angel, then, realizes, that, she, had, summoned, the, beast, into, her, own, world, from, her, dreams , throwing, everything, into, chaos, but, the, angel, then, realizes, that, beyond, those , sadistic, eyes, of, a, monster, is, that, of, a, compassionate , man, one, just who, just, wanted, someone, who, could, save, him, from, the, monster, he, thought, he, had, truly, become, all, vados, knew, was, that, there, were, two, sides, to, this, broken, soul , and , the, angel, is, willing, to, do, anthing, she, can, to, eradicate, his, evil, half, Ultimar , even, if, it, costs, her, the, tragic, loss, a, true, hero, and, friend , Goku ,along, with, his, best, friend, Vegeta ..

That's it on the story ..

Hope you like my story idea and be interested in doing it ..

Please if you kindly would ..

PS : Centaurious's original love Rayettne appearance was that of a gorgeous 18 year old girl with long silver hair and bright ocean blue eyes .

She also truly loved Centaurious himself and was pure of heart ( Just like he was ) ...

Also Centaurious is an all powerful being ( Like The Presence and The One Above All / Truthfully they are the only beings who can equal him in power)

Another Thing is that he was special unlike the other people from his world, because he was simply given a gift by the TOAA and The Presence to ( Limitless Power and Potential ) protect the people of his own world little did they know of the sad tragedy that would befall the kindhearted man himself Centaurious

( Basically he becomes a True omnipotent being and literally becomes a complete monster / Due to wandering alone and broken in the depths of space / with true immortality / basically he tried to kill himself / to end his own pain and misery / but it failed / because he literally couldn't die / plus the tragic loss of his true love Rayettne / who was savagely killed right before his very eyes / by the heartless people of his home planet / along with the entire world hunting him down / In which they succeeded in capturing him / resulting in him literally being treated like absolute dirt / Making him go completely mad and insane / And that's how the pure evil half Ultimar was created / from his own inner darkness / and became the one in control throughout his entire immortal lifetime / even though the good half Centaurious still existed / inside his mindscape / and keeps him from wiping out most of fiction itself / they fight over control of the mind itself / But the good half Centaurious will soon be in control again / after the angel Vados / From Dragon Ball Super / helps him completely eradicate his evil half / showing him that even though Rayettne is truthfully gone / there was still someone who could show him kindness and truly love him / Making him pure of heart once more / and is finally free of his own darkness / Aka no longer evil anymore )

One Last thing is that it is tremendously rare ( One out of a billion chance ) for people on Centaurious home planet to be born pure of heart , basically, Centaurious ( Along with his mother and Father ) , and, Rayettne ( Who's parents ( Biological Mother and father don't know know what their names are / Even though they were pure of heart ) were killed by the twisted people of Centaurious planet ( Galaxar ) Meaning Rayettne's boyfriend ( Centaurious ) was the only kindhearted young man who could keep her safe from the evil people of their own world / In which he tragically failed to do so ) .
9/28/2017 c13 Guest
That was awesome but I'm sad he didn't save white rabbit it hurt me in the feels
9/26/2017 c1 Guest
Holy shitzu that was awesome I loved it bravo
9/26/2017 c13 41JP-Ryder
Badical man, just the right amount of awesomeness.
9/26/2017 c13 Menatron the Angel of Ideas
Awesome stuff,if a little graphic. If this is your stuff,can't wait for my stuff to be posted.
12/24/2016 c1 114Lumiere de Venise
Um...nice fanfic, but Terra had an ordinary life, at the end, as she's the schoolgirl in the last episode, and decided to drop anything having to do with super-heroism. So this doesn't really work.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »