for Dirty Love

11/17/2014 c1 134AkumaKami64
This is a well written Yuri BDSM. By definition, I love this! Nearly every BDSM fic I find seems to be Yaoi. So finding even just a Hetero one is hard, let alone one like this. And I would LOVE to see a sequel oneshot of Changeling and Komi borrowing that room. Not enough BB/Blackfire in the world. And it Rae/Kole, something that pretty much doesn't exist outside of this fic.

And seriously? You write some damn good BDSM. It is not as easy as people think it is, writing a relationship like this that mixes pleasure and pain. So, hats off to you and hope you write more like this. Hehehe, would actually love to see Raven as BB's submissive, or vice versa. Not enough Het or Yuri BDSM fics in the world either.
9/12/2014 c1 Shanny123456789
i loved it but i think you should do a sequel with even more sex
9/11/2014 c1 Guest
it was awesome

eat it kole!
9/13/2014 c1 2Crzyratlady
Yea...never looking at Kole the same way again... Loved it though!
9/11/2014 c1 60KingWykkyd57
Damn. I knew you wrote lesbian pairings as a side pairing for some of your stories, but I didn't see this one coming... I like it! (Although I won't favorite it though. I got a fanfiction friend- who's female- who watches me like a HAWK at times. But you did really good, bro.) Keep up the great work!
9/10/2014 c1 134Invader Johnny
Heh heh heh heh who knew Raven could be so deviant?

I wonder if it's a bad thing that Kole lost her innocence?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
9/10/2014 c1 41JP-Ryder
You did an excellent job dude.

No one has ever witten a Kole corruption smut before, and you did an excellent job.

Now no one will sleep tonight.
9/10/2014 c1 15storytell18
Boy, I certainly bet Jericho would be very jealous if he saw this (Raven having sex with his Kole) - Raven in the BDSM scene. I guess it is only fitting given how she is half-demon, and how amazing the Titans allowed Raven to do it. And I wonder what would happen when Beast Boy and Blackfire go into the "torture chamber" ;)

-storytell18
9/10/2014 c1 1Masquerade man1234
Well that was fun & ... something . I'm just glad I can block , unblock & separate thing in my mind so this doesn't affect my normal opinion of Kole .

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service