FanFiction.Net
for Jane Eyre: an alternate ending

8/2/2015 c17 SilentFlame13
I really liked reading this :)
5/29/2015 c17 MargjeF
I never was a big jane eyre fan, the ending was never to my liking. But, aah, I just loved your alternative ending! I liked their struggle with the situation, I heartily disliked st john (as it should, whaha!) and really enjoyed their sweet reward (Brontes ending always seemed to bitter a reward for them...)

Thanks for writing and sharing!
5/16/2015 c17 18dustybritches01
Thank you for a wonderful story of a wonderful story. Jane Eyre is the most treasured on my bookcase and your interpretation has done it justice. It was seamlessly fashioned to follow the original. I feel privileged to have read it and know that it will become a perennial favorite. Now I'm off to read Halton Cray. :)
5/15/2015 c16 dustybritches01
I liked this ending of poor Bertha's life much better than the original. She ran free in the sunshine and died in it' pursuits. Thank you for a great chapter sixteen.
5/15/2015 c15 dustybritches01
I love that she spoke her love so clearly to Rochester and how she hoped he wouldn't come to spare him seeing her cut down. Beautifully written. Thank you for a great chapter fifteen.
5/15/2015 c14 dustybritches01
Eek, cold fish kiss. I'm afraid to turn the page but I must. Thank you for a great chapter fourteen.
5/15/2015 c13 dustybritches01
*sigh*He pushed too hard and she is running. His greatest fear. Still don't like Mr. Rivers. Thank you for a great chapter thirteen.
5/15/2015 c12 dustybritches01
I don't care for Mr. Rivers. *sigh* turning the page. Thank you for a great Chapter twelve.
5/15/2015 c11 dustybritches01
I feel this was the lull before the storm. Thankyou for a great chapter eleven
5/15/2015 c10 dustybritches01
I can breathe again. You know he was out of the woods when he was cheeky enough to steal kisses. Wonderfully written and still in keeping with the period and characters. Thank you for getting us through the long night of Chapter ten.
5/15/2015 c9 dustybritches01
I am crying with her. Thank you for such a well written sadness.
5/15/2015 c8 dustybritches01
Don't like that he's sick. Quickly turning the page. Thank you for a great chapter eight.
5/15/2015 c7 dustybritches01
This is a lovely idea, close enough to manage a friendship. This is wonderfully written. I am loving it as much as the original and that is saying alot. Thank you for a wonderful chapter seven.
5/15/2015 c6 dustybritches01
What a heartrending purgatory they suggest. He breaks my heart at the levels of despair he sinks to without her presence. Sigh. Thank you for a great chapter six.
5/15/2015 c5 dustybritches01
A difficult subject, well done. Thank you for a great chapter five
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »