FanFiction.Net
for Jane Eyre: an alternate ending

5/15/2015 c4 18dustybritches01
So well written. Thank you for a great chapter four.
5/15/2015 c3 dustybritches01
His love has taken a self sacrificial turn since he almost lost her. The tragic life of Bertha is haunting. I am interested to see where you take her life in this story. Thank you for a great third chapter.
5/15/2015 c2 dustybritches01
"... looking refreshed, as if a night or two in an armchair was the best remedy for exhaustion."
this line shows me how your respect the intelligence of your readers, to read between the lines and to know that the subtle reference will not be lost. Your writing is mature and richly intelligent. Thank you for a wonderful second chapter. You've captured the deep, barely restrained passion of Rochester perfectly.
5/15/2015 c1 dustybritches01
Why does he call her Janet?
"...like the Eucharist: to taste of his body was nourishment indeed!"-Beautifully fitted words.
Thank you for a great first chapter.
4/29/2015 c17 Guest
Wow! What a fantastic story I have loved reading every minute of brilliant stuff . The characters were perfect
4/24/2015 c17 blueEyre
Great story! Well written.
4/13/2015 c17 2austintupp
Absolutely brilliant final chapter - and wonderful to read such a romantic and tasteful wedding night scene with Jane and Rochester! :) Thank you for writing this alternate ending to Jane Eyre - it was so satisfying to read in many ways, and I really appreciated how close you stuck to the spirit of the characters. I hope you will write a continuation sometime soon! :)
3/28/2015 c17 1laura fdo
Awesome ending! Really enjoyed reading this! Definitely will be looking forward for more stories from you!
3/26/2015 c17 StayerOfJonas
Oh my the story ended. This was such a beautiful story loved every bit of it. I hope you do a continuation cannot wait to read your coming stories :) x
3/25/2015 c17 9Bonbonnett
Excellent! Very nice wedding night also!
3/25/2015 c17 Marzz
I did a fist pump when I saw the update! This chapter was beautifully written and Bronte would agree that you handled the characters with grace, tenderness and eloquence. I am saddened that such an amazing tale has come to an end but I eagerly look forward to more of your exquisite work :) I am also honored and humbled tone mentioned in your introduction to this chapter. May the road rise to meet you always :)
3/16/2015 c16 4Rilawa
Did you base Bertha's death on Ophelia's from Hamlet?
3/13/2015 c16 1laura fdo
Bertha's death was portrayed in an amazing way. Hppefully this story doesn't finish in another few chapters. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully you might be able to take us into their married lige as well :-)
3/13/2015 c16 Marzz
Totally loved how you handled Bertha's death. The Shakespeare comparison was a nice touch in regards to Ophelia. I can't wait for the next chapter :) I don't know how far you plan to take the story but it would be interesting to see them transitioned into married life. I hate endings to stories so, could you keep writing this one indefinitely !?
3/13/2015 c16 Guest
I love how you handled Bertha's death— she deserved to go peacefully.
And phew! I'm so glad this is not the end of the story: if I could have my wish it should go on and on and on :) I have literally loved every bit of it so far.
Maybe you would consider going into their married life later as well? Or is it just my wishful thinking?
A huge fan of yours \(/)\
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »