FanFiction.Net
for Jane Eyre: an alternate ending

3/28/2015 c17 1laura fdo
Awesome ending! Really enjoyed reading this! Definitely will be looking forward for more stories from you!
3/26/2015 c17 StayerOfJonas
Oh my the story ended. This was such a beautiful story loved every bit of it. I hope you do a continuation cannot wait to read your coming stories :) x
3/25/2015 c17 9Bonbonnett
Excellent! Very nice wedding night also!
3/25/2015 c17 Marzz
I did a fist pump when I saw the update! This chapter was beautifully written and Bronte would agree that you handled the characters with grace, tenderness and eloquence. I am saddened that such an amazing tale has come to an end but I eagerly look forward to more of your exquisite work :) I am also honored and humbled tone mentioned in your introduction to this chapter. May the road rise to meet you always :)
3/16/2015 c16 4Rilawa
Did you base Bertha's death on Ophelia's from Hamlet?
3/13/2015 c16 1laura fdo
Bertha's death was portrayed in an amazing way. Hppefully this story doesn't finish in another few chapters. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully you might be able to take us into their married lige as well :-)
3/13/2015 c16 Marzz
Totally loved how you handled Bertha's death. The Shakespeare comparison was a nice touch in regards to Ophelia. I can't wait for the next chapter :) I don't know how far you plan to take the story but it would be interesting to see them transitioned into married life. I hate endings to stories so, could you keep writing this one indefinitely !?
3/13/2015 c16 Guest
I love how you handled Bertha's death— she deserved to go peacefully.
And phew! I'm so glad this is not the end of the story: if I could have my wish it should go on and on and on :) I have literally loved every bit of it so far.
Maybe you would consider going into their married life later as well? Or is it just my wishful thinking?
A huge fan of yours \(/)\
3/13/2015 c16 1NBRoberts
I do apologise if I’ve given the impression that chapter 16 concluded this story. It isn’t my intention to leave it there and I see that I could have done a better job at hinting to a final chapter; I got distracted with dedicating that one to Bertha rather than our two leads. Goodness, I would be sorely disappointed with that as a finish! You do want the final chapter? I was kind of hoping there might be a wedding myself. :)
3/12/2015 c16 9Bonbonnett
A most poetical ending for poor Bertha. Kind of you not to burn down the house and maim its owner into the bargain. A job well done - I look forward to your future works.
3/1/2015 c1 3Gaskellian
Definitely liking so far.
2/28/2015 c15 9callofhonor
Whoa, you had me really worried for Jane there for a minute! I'm glad she just wanted the fanciful stuff Jane wore!
2/28/2015 c14 callofhonor
Doh! St. John is so... so... rigid! I've always hated how he told Jane she wasn't built for love. What a proposal! Once again, you write the characters as if you belonged to the Bronte clan yourself! :)
2/26/2015 c15 Guest
Well now that I am officially creeped out I would like to add it was a superb chapter... Creepy ...but still riveting:)
2/25/2015 c15 Biblioiam
Fantastic chapter as always... I loved Halton Cray and can't wait for the sequel
147 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »