FanFiction.Net
for Jane Eyre: an alternate ending

12/25/2014 c12 9Bonbonnett
Ah yes, an encounter never seen in the original - very well done! I am sure that R would have loved to take St.J down, and vice-versa of course - dogs snarling over a juicy bone! Jane stands firm in the midst, as is true to her character.
12/15/2014 c11 Bonbonnett
How hard it is to regret doing the right thing!
12/13/2014 c1 Guest
I love the way you by-passed St. John. Compared to Rochester, St John is lifeless. Making St. John's sisters cautious and suspicious instead of saintly was a nice touch.
12/12/2014 c5 4Mere24
This chapter was rough (in content, not in execution!) but very well done. I am very interested in seeing how things progress.
12/12/2014 c2 Mere24
I love that you have captured the essence of both character, I particularly enjoyed your Rochester. This is a lovely variation, I am intrigued at Bertha still living - though appreciate it. Her rather timely death makes things far too easy!
12/10/2014 c10 Anonymouse
I can't wait for the next chapter... I read Halton Cray and it was BLOODY BRILLIANT. Really enjoyed it can't wait to buy the sequel. There were one or two typos in it though just thought you should know.
12/6/2014 c10 1NBRoberts
Thank you everybody for your wonderful words and support! I hope you enjoy Halton Cray as much as I enjoyed writing it; I look forward to your thoughts! – I am just SO glad you enjoyed this chapter with Jane and Rochester finally being able to have a good kiss and cuddle without the ‘mere human law’ mattering too much for five minutes! Oh, and yes, I just had to use the ‘am I hideous’ line somewhere :) that line always tickled me so much!
I’m working on the next chapter, so won’t be too long away. Seems I have to be a bit more focused on catching those typos – I noticed one or two in there – sorry! (illusion allusion lol)
12/5/2014 c10 9callofhonor
I think this was very tastefully done. You know the characters well, and I loved the "am I hideous" line!
12/4/2014 c10 Marzz
Soooooo not disappointed . I loved every moment! Brilliant chapter! And I am totally getting your book:)
12/4/2014 c10 Anonymouse
I love this story it is fantastic if your book is as good as this story I will be sure to give it a glowing review on amazon
12/4/2014 c10 Guest
I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS CHAPTER
The romance of Jane ad Edward was beautiful I guess its St. John ur bringing back sounds very interesting can't wait to read it post soon :)
12/3/2014 c10 Bonbonnett
Good work here - I think you managed to work yourself out of the corner you had painted yourself into. Are you planning to bring St.J in? That should prove interesting.
11/29/2014 c9 1laura fdo
Cure him fast! Please! I can't bear to see him suffering.
11/28/2014 c9 9callofhonor
What an unexpected turn! I was very happy you brought Helen into this scene. Very touching. Your little message has me worried though... where on Earth could you be taking this?!
11/27/2014 c9 Guest
oh my I'm just sad after reading this idk what the new idea is but please don't let Mr Rochester die :( can't wait to read the next :)
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »