FanFiction.Net
for Unfinished Business

1/23/2021 c1 63ebineez01
Hey :-)
I know it’s a long time since you wrote this, but I just read it tonight and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. And you’re right, they should’ve showed Zeke and Myron’s reunion.
Thanks for writing way back when :-)
2/16/2017 c1 69cmr2014
That last line...

I always thought the best relationship in the show was Top and El-Tee, that bond of brotherly love that evolved between the two as it only can between two guys who have chewed dirt together.

There were other good relationships, the bond between the whole platoon, and I did get a kick out the personality clashes that became understanding between El-Tee and Chopper Jock McKay, but the best of them all was Top and El-Tee.

(Secretly, I cheered when Hannegan - I think that was his name - got fragged, disturbing as it was to actually see somebody get fragged over what I remember being either boots or socks. I forget the name of the guy that fragged him, but there was a scene where he and Taylor exchanged lines where the gist of it was dude *LOVED* it here because it was basically license to run around killing people, and the look on Taylor's face said it all - this was *not* someone you could trust to watch your six.)

Thank you very much for writing this!
8/5/2015 c1 87emeraldarrows
Wonderful.
9/11/2014 c1 Guest
Great work! I love both characters and their devoted mateship.