for Mass Effect: Shepard and the Rainbows

12/12/2017 c22 12Night3603
YES! DIE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!

Sigh jeez. This story honestly what I was expected when my friend recommended it to me. I was thinking something a little more light hearted but this? While incredibly good and a big page turner type story it was a lot darker where My Little Pony is involved. Felt wrong on so many levels. You just...you just CANT kill those ponies its like...killing a baby kitten cause you can its just not right.

Well all in all it was very fascinating and I will read the next two you have. I'm very curious to what is happening to Riley. But its what I envisioned with Shepard. To me she is and always will be the ultimate badass. Being a biotic without an amp and extremely powerful is reassuring. Yes she's getting some outside help, from who only you know but its nice.
12/12/2017 c20 Night3603
This...is not right. Like this feels like someone is crushing babies heads on purpose as they cry! I don't know how you were able to stomach writing this. I'm not saying its bad writing just the scenario feels so wrong that it shouldn't be thought of at all. My Little Pony ponies being killed? Its one of those impossible things that don't make sense when voiced. I feel sick.
12/8/2017 c15 Night3603
Good chapter, though one thing is odd. That waiter at the end when she comes to apologize for the Terra Firma. While its a nice sentiment and means a lot it...doesn't go anywhere, at least not in this chapter. the Rainbow family just shrug it off and the delivery from the waiter comes right in the middle of their conversation so it doesn't even make sense. Now that happens in real life and to people I'm sure but it felt odd here. Like I said it wasn't terrible or anything, a nice sentiment but delivered probably where it didn't need to at the time. Just a nitpick don't mind anything on this haha. Great story still so far. :)
12/8/2017 c10 Night3603
Fucking Terra Firma bitches, hope they all die. Racisim is god damn retarded and literally pisses me off whenever I see it. (not at you, you're writing the story and needed a conflict)
6/18/2015 c22 19Kenchi Narukami
Good work, looking fprwrad to continuing the Series.
2/13/2015 c22 aDarkOne
Frankly this should at the very least strain relations between humanity and the ponies.
2/13/2015 c21 aDarkOne
Looks like they hit Shepherd's berserk button.
2/6/2015 c21 87MadHat886
You need to repost the chapter can't read it as it is
2/6/2015 c20 aDarkOne
Well that was counterproductive for the Humanity First crowd.
1/30/2015 c18 aDarkOne
I liked that last line.
Rainbow is convinced she's most important.
1/12/2015 c17 MadHat886
Good crossover continue it
1/6/2015 c16 aDarkOne
I wonder if the Reapers built the Dyson Sphere?
10/2/2014 c8 aDarkOne
Yay?
9/14/2014 c4 August
Yaaaaay! Keep going! I beseech you! Mass Effect and Ponies at the same time, It's brilliant! You might not have been the one to have come up with the idea, but my mindscape has been blessed by your work nontheless. Comp says that you started like, three days ago, and you posted this chapter 20 hours ago. If this is your first work, I implore you to keep pushing! I don't actually care if this is your first or your 50th, everybody needs to hear that their story is appreciated and followed by enraptured fans! It's kinda inspiring actually. Thank you for your creativity to start writing, and your bravery to post it. I'll keep a sharp eye out in the future, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
9/11/2014 c2 aDarkOne
WTF!

What does Princess Luna accidentally killing her daughter have to do with anything?