for First Time

10/8/2015 c1 Jennosaur
Love this! Ahahaha! :)
4/8/2015 c1 5Shana-Fujioka
Ahahaha, it sounds totally like Kaito to say things with more meanings than one. xD
10/25/2014 c1 NekoGurl98
This is hilarious! You write really well (way way better than I ever could, hahas ;P) It had me laughing silently with the silliest smile on my face _
9/14/2014 c1 3Miss Emotion
Hhahaha I really enjoyed this! Luna Darkside nominated me too! (She is also one of my favorite authors ever too I just love the way she writes) However I was a bit late with posting it up heheh... You said you couldn't write but you are a really good writer! It was interesting and very well-written so don't degrade yourself (please). Thank you for the awesome story!
9/11/2014 c1 54Abe Lincoln Lover
lol i don't usually read fanfiction (jk jk jk)
but when i do i read the good stuff
and this here is the good stuff
yeah

but in all srsness tho
i can't be spelling words right now sorry
too tired
message me and better response will come
ok

the beikan bacon challenge is giving birth to whole new stories full of sexual innuendos i think
it's kinda funny lol
i think
too tired to think
but all these stories are just getting even more hilarious every time i read them
i'm gonna go now because i'm not make sense
k bye
9/11/2014 c1 169Luna Darkside
*swoons* A fic dedicated to ME, of all the fanfic writers? And being called your favorite? I'm honored *insert sparkly eyes*

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this fic was made of pure awesome. No joke. I adored Kaito's "Better make his 'first time' pleasurable!" attitude, Conan's resignation to that attitude, and Ran's horror. Very on-target characterizations for all three of them, and gah, the whole thing's just so... well done. I dunno, I have no words.

To sum it all up, I don't understand why you don't write more, because this was AMAZING in every sense of the word, and it's a shame that we aren't blessed with more from you!