for Little Green Monster

12/18/2019 c1 4twonkout
*Squee Overload*
Wow! I LOVE your story!
It's absolutely adorable!
Thank you so so much for writing this!
*Hugs*

I'm sorry I'm so incredibly late to review this!
I confess, I've been away from the fandom for nearly 10 years!
Yes, I suck! *Hides*
But lately, I've been having a mid-life crisis or something & I can't stop reading & writing about Rod & Nicky again!
They truly are the ULTIMATE OTP!
Anywho, this was superbly well written!

I especially love the little quirky descriptive details, such as -

**...Rod nearly bumped into Nicky; that is to say, a wet, shirtless Nicky clad only in a towel. While Rod's brain took a few seconds to reboot, and his eyes tried to desperately stop filming the documentary known as The Path of The Water Droplets...**

All those little touches make the story that much more adorable! And it was already incredibly adorable! Excellent work!
6/18/2018 c1 Guest
I love this so much. Like oh my god. Keep doing what you're doing.
6/6/2018 c1 Guest
I. SHIP. IT. SO. MUCH! It probably isn't healthy
8/23/2016 c1 A fan
BEAUTIFULLL
8/2/2016 c1 8pepperlandgrl
Omg this story is so cute. This is my second time reading it and I still love it. I love the way you write Nicky and Rod, you got them down perfectly. I also the little detail of the editor in chief's name which was Matt Broderick. (I am actually a big fan Matthew Broderick's performance in The Producers so thank you that little detail! It made me smile so much!) you are a such a good writer and I hope you are still writing!
11/11/2014 c1 MegaJett
This was so adorable and really well written! I read your other more recent fanfiction with Rod and Nick too and it was just as good! I love your writing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service