for Shifting Feelings

6/9/2019 c23 23ZoeAyitian
ur authors note at the end
12/14/2016 c29 1Shokugeki no DxD
This was a wonderful story. You wrote our favorite Spitfire pair extremely well by the way. Plus, you also did a good job with the rest of the characters as well, especially given the very unique AU you created. This was really refreshing to read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know it's been a long time since you put this story up, but I couldn't help but review it anyway. Thanks again for writing this. It was excellent.
5/28/2016 c10 sb
how did she turn into a dog? Whats goin on
4/3/2016 c2 fandomsrock
Amazing writing. I love the story. I hope to read more of your stuff!
6/7/2015 c29 Cake and Pi
Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS. Where do I even start?

I enjoyed this fic so much (SO VERY MUCH); I only just finished it and I want more. So much more. I love how you wrote Artemis, how you wrote Wally, even Jade's short appearance. I like the details of 'Fenrir' and 'Eistein' being used as swears. I love that Wally prioritized bloodstains on the couch over cleaning his clothes. I love all the little details like Wally living in apartment B03, of Zatanna always having a top hat around, of Bart exclaiming on sudden *impulse*, of Wally entering and winning eating contests, of The Devil's Food having apple pies, of Wally knowing the scientific name for bed bugs, of Artemis still doing archery, of THE NINJA GIRL WITH THE NINJA DAD WHO ORDERS HER TO KILL HER NINJA BOYFRIEND OF A RIVAL NINJA CLAN ONLY THE NINJA GIRL AND NINJA BOYFRIEND WIND UP IN A NINJA DESERT WITH NINJA AMNESIA. I love everything that is Zatanna and Barbara and Megan and Artemis, and how they definitely have Ladies Fuck Shit Up nights and, very likely, the guys hide in a reinforced bunker and whimper. I love all the little cameos and references everywhere. I can't list everything because then I'd list like five hundred things from every chapter.

I, ah, may have liveblogged every chapter ( tagged/cake-reads-shifting-feelings/chrono/), and it was truly a joy and a delight to read. I look forward to reading your other fics!
6/5/2015 c29 Guest
An awesome story thank you for writteing it.
I had some problems with school, this helped me when i had some bad days. : D tank you so much.
5/20/2015 c29 AmayaSaria
Hi! Long time lurker here. I absolutely adore your writing style and all the stories you have written. I reread them whenever I get the chance. This story was so much fun! I love Spitfdire, and they way you write them makes them so addicting. I know the fandom is starting to die down, but if possible, keep writing! It makes so many people giddy, and I am sure there are many silent reviewers who enjoy your work as well. Thank you so much for your ti!me and effort, your fabrics give me something to look forward to! I hope so see more things soon, but in the meantime...spitfire forever! Thanks again, this was a blast!
4/23/2015 c29 7PopCulturist
Congrats on another great story. This had to be a challenge. I know you hit some walls but it was worth it in the end. Never in a miilion years would I thought I'd like- let alone read a warewolf fic, but you got me hooked. Thanks for such a fine job.
4/23/2015 c29 AlyssOfTheIsle
YAY! That was an awesome story! Congratulations for making it to the end! Spitfire forever!
4/21/2015 c29 arrowflash
Lol. Zatanna would be the only one to find that kind of stuff. And Dick.
4/21/2015 c29 4Irenerb
Ahh i wish this story didn't have to end. It was fantastic can't wait till your next story
4/21/2015 c29 Lefanfictionnoob
Really great end. I really liked this story. You should definitely do a sequel.
4/21/2015 c29 6Artemis Raven Courtney
The perfect ending to a perfect story.
4/20/2015 c29 LeviathanReaper
Thank god Lawrence is dead! He started to annoy me! I'm just curious to whether they would ever find the cure!
4/18/2015 c25 4Irenerb