for Shifting Feelings

10/18/2014 c7 Beclillian
This is truly an amazing story! I hope you update it quickly *hint, hint*
10/18/2014 c7 Guest
I can't get over how amazing this story is! :0
10/15/2014 c6 D.E.J
I absolutely love this story hope you update soon. But I was wondering is wally a strong lycan (werewolf) too only hiding his sent with a special chemicals and that why Artemis feels so comfortable and safe with wally?
10/14/2014 c6 9lizzieonawhim
Aww, their first date! Though Artemis, for one, certainly won't admit it. I love that Mama Crock made her go visit Wally. She ships it! Haha, Artemis is not subtle at *all.* She's lucky it's Wally, because if she were sitting down with Dick, he'd figure out the werewolf thing in like three seconds flat. I predict an argument between him and Wally in which Dick goes 'Soooo mysterious woman shows up, shot and bleeding, disappears the next day like nothing happened, comes back and eats raw meat at the dinner table... and you *still* won't even consider it?' and then Wally goes 'dude SHUT UP werewolves are NOT real!' (Bonus points if Dick then goes, 'Okay, but if Galileo had been like this, we'd still think the sun went around the earth.' Though, of course, then Wally's allowed to tell him that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and he's not believing in werewolves until someone literally turns into a wolf in front of him.)

It makes me so happy that you're updating twice a week now, I'm not even kidding. Sorry I didn't review earlier; I just got back from school, and it's hard to get myself in the right headspace for reviews and such on school computers, especially since I have to log in to post them.
10/13/2014 c5 Artemis Theo
Yay! Wally and Dick! I love their friendship. Thanks for continuing to update, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/12/2014 c5 TheAsterousAuthor
Awesome sauce! Cool beans! Whelming! Really like it.

And I hope Dick chooses Zatanna ;)
10/11/2014 c5 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
Ughhh really babs? B( come on! Why not Kori shes way better FACT.
10/11/2014 c5 4Marie Arlang
I really, really, really liked it. The five chapters, I loved them.
I love how you write all the personages, especially Wally.
For the love triangle (I hate love triangle), I don't know if you already know with who Dick will end up, but if you do Dibs, you are my hero, and if you do Chalant, I will be a little disappointed but I'm not gonna stop reading your story. But I hope you are not letting one of the girl alone (or maybe a ZatannaxBarbara? With Dick alone?)
10/11/2014 c5 Buzzardonic
I'm loving this so far! How many chapters are you expecting this to have?
10/10/2014 c5 9lizzieonawhim
Someone should've told Wally that hydrogen peroxide is a miracle worker when it comes to getting blood out of things. You just pour it on, let it sit until it's done fizzling, and then scrub it out. It may bleach the fabric a bit, but not as much as, say... bleach, and it'll do a much better job getting the blood out, especially since he got to it so (relatively) early.

Ohh, man, can you imagine if Wally had tried to insist on walking Artemis home? (Probably, since you're the one writing this thing.) She probably would have had to knock him out, and he *definitely* never would have seen her again. His worry for Artemis is super adorable, though. He hardly even knows her, and he's freaking out over her safety. Poor guy. Now I'm extra glad that Artemis is planning on going back to see him, because he'd just never rest easy if he didn't know for sure she was okay. (He's probably still not going to rest easy, because Artemis practically radiates "I am in a bad situation" right now, but it might be a little better if he knows she made it home and can walk and everything.)

Dick is overly suspicious, especially for Wally's BFF, but the vague allusions to whatever happened in his family (was it Jason?) made that seem a lot more sympathetic than when he came bursting in and almost accused Wally of murder. Speaking of overreactions, Wally really has a thing against the whole idea of werewolves, huh? Then again, I take people who don't believe in global warming kinda personally, which is unfortunate as I have several in my family.

But speaking of Dick, I KNEW he recognized the sweater! I knew it! Haha, I love being right :)

I am personally of the opinion that any and all love triangles should be resolved with threesomes, but as long as everyone gets a reasonably good ending out of it, I'll be happy. And I don't think you're the type to leave Barbara *or* Zatanna out in the cold, so I'm probably safe there.

Another lovely chapter! I'm so relieved. I was teetering on the edge of reading fanfic I didn't want to read because it was all that was updating. You saved me from a terrible fate. :) Now off to work on my part in keeping the fandom alive! (also known as the bialya sequel)
10/10/2014 c5 chalant
Plz have chalant and not dibs plz plz plz
10/6/2014 c4 Artemis Theo
Once again, a great chapter. I love how you incorporated Artemis and Paula's mother/daughter relationship, because that was one of my favorite parts of the show. Anyway, I'll definitely be waiting for the next chapter, and I can't wait to read it!
10/5/2014 c4 Anon
SO GOOD! i'm so worried that lawrence will recognize wally somewhere bcuz he smelt artemis' hoodie... gaaah! 'stoked for the next chpt, this is like waiting for a weekly tv show, lolol :)
10/5/2014 c4 Copycxt
This story is too amazing to put down! I've re-read it so many times!
10/4/2014 c4 28Opaul
Aw she fell asleep in his hoodie
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »