for Shifting Feelings

9/14/2014 c1 28Opaul
Is she a vampire? A werewolf? I don't know what you're playing her Ranty, but I know something funny is going on. But I am excited for it as always.
9/13/2014 c1 Artemis Theo
This is fantastic! I can't wait to read the next few chapters, you're a wonderful writer.
9/13/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome story!
9/13/2014 c1 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
Love it ! Update
9/13/2014 c1 Anonymous
Already love it!
9/12/2014 c1 19icanhearyouglaring
Can't wait for next week :))))))
9/12/2014 c1 1lightandlines
I am so happy to see a new story from you. And this was great.

You set up Wally's world really well, and I felt as if I could really see it through his eyes. I also liked the mentioning of Dick a couple of times to established their friendship. But I'm a sucker for Wally and Dick as best friends. Also Wally's inability to not do something when someone could be in trouble was a nice way to put the events of the story moving.

The mysteriousness of Artemis, and the mentioning of her teeth seems as if a supernatural element is going to be a factor as the story moves on, but I could be reading too much into it. Then again, maybe not.

I look forward to seeing their relationship come together and other characters come into the story.

I'm really excited about this story and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
9/12/2014 c1 9lizzieonawhim
Oh, haha, *shifting* feelings. I get it :)

This is great so far! I'm really excited to see what happens next. Artemis obviously doesn't trust Wally, but demanding that he leave her to die seems a little extreme. Would she have healed on her own? Did she have friends on their way? (Rhetorical questions of course.) Can't wait to find out more!
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12