for Shifting Feelings

4/18/2015 c24 1lightandlines
Artemis, no what are you doing? Fight back. I'm actually hoping that Lawrence says something stupid to piss her off to fight back. Or something!

A lot of suspense for a shorter chapter, but obviously well thought out and well written. Still on the edge of my seat here.
4/17/2015 c24 TheAsterousAuthor
*whispers* Scary….

LAWNRENCE YOU BULLY YOU.

LEAVE ARTY AND HER MOM AND WALLY AND EVERYONE ALOOOOONE.

Ciffie! I want moooore…. :D
4/14/2015 c23 7PopCulturist
Great chapter. Worth the wait. Looks like you got your mojo back.
4/13/2015 c23 6Artemis Raven Courtney
If Artemis has even an inkling of common sense, she'll seek out Jade.
4/13/2015 c23 1lightandlines
I am so excited that you have updated this story. You probably cannot understand my excitement. This was a absolutely fantastic chapter. I started to read it before I went to work and finished it during my break. It was probably a good thing that I was alone because I'm sure my sheer delight was very present one my face.

I love the whole scene in the meadow. Well, until Cameron showed up, the ass.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. It seems like difficult times ahead for Wally and Artemis.
4/13/2015 c23 7thorn of roses2205
I almost screamed hen I saw the update, note the almost because I've just had my tonsils removed and I can't actually scream. Good chapter! I'm glad you're back.
4/12/2015 c23 Breathlessmoments
Please please please please please update soon please !
4/12/2015 c23 4Irenerb
This was wonderful, I was wondering when you were going to add Cameron.
2/21/2015 c22 Mary
Omg I love this story! I just came across it looking for Spitfire fan fiction because Wally and Artemis are the cutest couple EVER. Please finish this story up for me! It's amazing! U have one heck of an imagination and I love it! Totally love it, this is the best Spitfire fanfiction I have ever read, and believe me I have read A LOT!
Thanks for being awesome!
2/8/2015 c22 Anon
i love artemis n' zee's friendshipness (L) can't wait for the next chapter!
1/27/2015 c22 7PopCulturist
I really like your inclusion of Zatanna and Artemis's friendship. It also always cracks me up that Z is obsessed with others sex lives. I think that was a personality trait that was actually created by someone on fan fiction and everyone ran with it. It makes her real, everyone has a friend like that. I can't wait to see where this building. Great job as always.
1/11/2015 c22 6Artemis Raven Courtney
Artemis sure knows how to pick her friends! :)
1/11/2015 c22 9lizzieonawhim
Yaay, a new chapter! I am feeling a strange mixture of happiness and apprehension right now because on the one hand, Artemis and Wally! Being together! Being happy! But on the other, Artemis's dad! D: And the book idea seems really really risky to me. Also Artemis and Zee seem to have very little idea how writing really works? It's sort of adorable actually. :)

But back to Artemis's dad. It's simultaneously sort of touching and really worrying how careful Artemis feels the need to be. She just absolutely does not want anything to happen to Wally, and there's only so much she can do, but by god, she'll do all of it and more. I just love how much they care about each other.

I'm also really glad Dick was smart enough to increase patrols gradually. I was worried about that. I think I may have mentioned I was worried at one point or another? If I didn't I should've. I was reeeally worried about someone being like 'why are there all these cops around this kid's house ever since that thing with - oooooh.' He is, indeed, smarter than your average wolf. :)

I'm so glad you updated! I am sorry you've been depressed lately; that's never easy to deal with. I hope things get better for you, and I look forward to the next update, no matter how long it takes. :)
1/11/2015 c22 TheAsterousAuthor
YUUUUUURRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS….

I LOVE IT.

This chapter was sooooo great, I absolutely love the idea of Zee and Arty writing a werewolf novel together, IT SHALL BE AWESOME.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/10/2015 c22 28Opaul
I'm very excited about this book of theirs. I'm 90% sure Lawrence will eventually find out. Which scares me. A lot.
Good luck with the other areas in your life that aren't so fun!
173 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »