for Shifting Feelings

1/10/2015 c22 arrowflash
Finally. And I love the chapter. When is Jade coming in again. Update soon.
1/10/2015 c16 9lizzieonawhim
Sooo I know you're feeling really unsure about the whole thing, but I really miss this fic. I understand if it takes a while, but I really hope you do finish it eventually because I really want to know how it ends.
12/31/2014 c21 3get-turbed
I love ths fic and i don't want to nag you or anything but you havent updated since the 16th... just uh do it whenever you can, unless this was the last chapter so, uh yeah
12/24/2014 c21 28Opaul
I loved the kiss at the end
12/19/2014 c21 13HorsemanOTA
awesome keep em coming when you get the chance thanks for the update.
Later Daze
12/17/2014 c21 6Artemis Raven Courtney
YES! THE KISS FINALLY HAPPENED!
12/16/2014 c21 9lizzieonawhim
This was so great! I loved that little bit of tension mixed in when that guy slapped the werewolf pictures on the cafe window. It was this grim little reminder that oh yeah - this city is at war right now. On a related note, I'm a little worried about that "lone patron" you mentioned in Hello! Megan while Wally and Artemis were getting their donuts. I can't decide if they were there for atmosphere or if that's going to come back and haunt our heroes later.

And the kiss! The kiss was so perfect. Seriously. I love that Artemis initiated it, and that Wally had frosting on his lips, and then how they ended with a hug! It was so perfect. And of course, the cuddling and falling asleep on the couch earlier... so sweet I've got a toothache. :)

I'm so excited to see what happens next. Please update soon!
12/16/2014 c21 arrowflash
That was so cute! Please update soon.
12/16/2014 c21 TheAsterousAuthor
YESHH!

THE LONG-AWAITED SPITFIRE FEELS REVEAL AND SUBSEQUENT DATE!

It was really great!

Nicely written and all that jazz.

I can't wait for the next one!

I hope it'll be just as, if not more, delightfull than this was!
12/15/2014 c20 lizzieonawhim
lol, Artemis thinks Wally was going to ask her about the werewolf thing. That's hilarious. XD I guess it's her turn to be in denial for a while. As for Wally... Jesus Christ, dude, just ask her already! What a dork.

I love watching these two text back and forth. Their text conversations are always so funny and adorable. Artemis just trusts Wally so much, and it's amazing to watch because it isn't hard to tell she hasn't had the opportunity to trust very many people. I also love that he knows exactly what's going on in her life now. God, I love that Artemis is bringing all these new people into her life to love and support her and try to help her instead of carrying all her burdens alone. I mean, Paula's great, but you can't go through life relying on only one person, y'know?

I just love these two together. I love them in all contexts, but especially this one. I love Wally wanting to take care of Artemis. I love Artemis wanting to protect Wally. I love all of it. Can't wait for the next update!
12/15/2014 c20 TheAsterousAuthor
Awww, look, Spitfire bonding!

Hopefully they share their feels for each other (like, the romantic ones) soon!

Because we're all waiting on them to open their eyes and realize they're in lurve!

Don't get me wrong, your way of writing this is amazingly awesome, just the suspense is getting to me! Like, what'll happen with the pack and Lawrence and such?

Who knows?

Well, you probably know.

Considering you're the one writing this.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I gotta say, this one was pretty adorable.
12/15/2014 c20 arrowflash
Please update soon. I am wondering when Jade will come in again.
12/14/2014 c19 5fixati0ns
asgdjksfahdk;shfdk;ahf just got back into reading fics and I'm so glad that this is the one to welcome me back. Update soon, yo. This is solid as hell.
12/5/2014 c1 Amethyst
You. are. AWESOME! :D
when i got to that canine part, i must have read over it twice, then i was like:
hang on, is this Teen Wolf?
then i thought back, about the whining dog sound after the gunshot, then the whining again when wally was walking through the slums before the whining turned into a the panting of a Human, and then the fact she was naked (im not a creeper) and then i was like:
...Ooohhhhhh and the plot THICKENS, cuz theres a she wolf in the- okay i didnt acually sing but yeah, i realized Artemis is a wolf! and the story and the plot just got Sooo much more interesting!
You are sick! (the positive sick i mean ;D) YOUR EPIC! the idea you've created is Amazing! Artemis is Bad. Ass! but Artemis as a BAD. ASS WOLF! Dayaam! that is an interesting story right there ;D im so excited to read this!
and, crappy?, there aint NOTING! crappy about what you have just written! :D
Wow im still,
it was a silver bullet the grazed Artemis and its all rashy and irritated because shes a wolf! silver bullet. Wolf.
im a idiot for not realizing hello!, SUPERNATURAL! Duh! and the cover pic?! idiot.
12/5/2014 c19 13HorsemanOTA
as per usual loved it cant wait for more thanks for the update.
Later Daze