for Shifting Feelings

11/27/2014 c5 BlackCheetah16
BabsDick
11/27/2014 c17 9lizzieonawhim
Hey! Sorry I missed reviewing last chapter. I had this test in electromagnetism and I always drop everything for those, and I had to get my laptop fixed, and I had to get my car fixed, and then my car insurance company rented me a freaking Mustang which was awesome but super distracting and on a related note I think I know how to get my insurance premiums down...

Anyhow. I loved this chapter! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die :) No but seriously, I've been hankerin' for a straight-up Wally/Artemis chapter, I'll be honest. I also loved the details on Artemis's werewolf-ism and how it works. My theory about what gets you killed as a werewolf now stands even stronger. Why wouldn't Lawrence have turned Paula if there wasn't some kind of powerful social taboo against it? Unless he's just a distrustful jackass, which is probably true.

Poor little rat. It was just wandering around a back alley somewhere, minding its own business, and then it became Wally and Artemis's personal test subject. Animal testing always makes me a little sad, even in cases like these where I know it really is necessary.

But Wally and Artemis, and Artemis getting hurt again and Wally freaking out, and Wally thinking aaaaall about how pretty she is and being terrified enough for her to call a magic shop, of all places... How are these two still so clueless? It's perfectly in character for them - just look at Season 1 - but so incredible to watch! It just seems impossible for them to continue to deny it. And then he falls asleep on top of her, and I just - I have such a weakness for characters falling asleep together. And the way he nuzzled into her... I can't. I just can't with those two. Kiss already goddammit!

btw did Wally give Artemis a shirt, or...? Oh, and nice reference to the show with that vaporized out of existence line. Not like that still hurts to think about or anything. :P Also: Wally would *actually* rather die than lose Artemis. JUST KISS ALREADY!

Anyhow. Loved this chapter, love this story, love this couple. Can't wait for the next one! Happy Thanksgiving. :)
11/27/2014 c17 8PopCulturist
This is the only story I follow these days, I wish there were more quality ones out there like this. You're writing style is amazing, and you've take a couple we love so much in such new and exciting direction. In between chapters I've gone back and re-read some of your older stories, you really capture their chemistry perfectly, especially in the M rated fics. I look so forward to the next chapter, I love what you've built here. Great job.
11/27/2014 c17 5speedemonforever
this was amazing
11/27/2014 c17 Guest
Argh, I love this book so much, you're an amazing writer! Please add some, like, major spitfire soon! Very soon, aha!
11/26/2014 c16 This qualifies
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SO GOOD OMG YES
11/26/2014 c16 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE
11/26/2014 c16 Hotdogs are cool
please update this is so good!
11/25/2014 c16 Guest
ohmYGODS THIS IS SO GOOOD! I cannot handle such perfection! most supernatural beasts AUs are REALLY bad but this is so good I could cry! And if you could keep it angsty and flirty for awhile longer before they get together that would be super cool. :P
(JUST A SUGESTION! I'm not forcing you or anything... heh) yeah
11/24/2014 c16 TheAsterousAuthor
*cue fangirly face*

Awwwww yeah!

I can't WAIT for the sptifirey details!

Great chapter! I do think that Artemis and Zatanna get along great, soooo….

Update soon!
11/24/2014 c16 arrowflash
I can't wait for more.
11/24/2014 c16 8PopCulturist
Exclellent. Easily the best spitfire sotry going around...well probably since your last one. Thanks for taking the time to put forth such quality work.
11/24/2014 c16 Totscollerthanu
Keep going this is update more frequently if you have the time.
11/18/2014 c15 1novemberfallsover
Ahhh gosh I love this so much!
11/18/2014 c15 5speedemonforever
hahahaha this was so good
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »