for Shifting Feelings

11/13/2014 c15 9lizzieonawhim
...

Goddammit Wally.

He's just - he's really not being very scientific about this. He's approaching this issue with a huuuge bias in favor of what he already knows and understands, instead of looking at the evidence objectively. He's really not going to believe in any of this until someone transforms in front of him, huh?

On another note, I loved both these chapters so much. Artemis and Wally being all happy to be back together again, Wally getting jealous, Wally being protective, Wally trying to delude himself into thinking he doesn't have the hots for Artemis, and best of all, science babies! Doing science! Together! Something I really love about this fic is how you've kept in mind Artemis's own scientific inclinations. I think we've had Conversations about the tutoring trope, haven't we?

Dick and Zatanna need to hit Wally and Artemis over the head with a Clue-By-Four(TM), I mean, seriously. How much more oblivious can those two get? "Oh, he/she is just my friend who I think is very attractive and whom I can barely go a week without contacting because it makes me sad, the thought of whose pain and suffering makes me nearly frantic" (okay, so mostly Wally on that last one, but that's mostly because that's how the circumstances are working out).

I looooove that Zatanna is a part of Artemis's life now! She's right: our girl really does need a female friend. Heck, she needs a friend apart from Wally, period. It's like that one post on tumblr said: "If your boyfriend is your best friend, you're doing it right. If your boyfriend is your only friend, you're doing it wrong."

Sorry I couldn't review as soon as I read these; my only home internet connection for the past week has been my phone, and I hate trying to do anything meaningful on that. Umm, I think that's it for my perspective for now. If I'm wrong, fortunately, I have another chapter on which I can drop a review :)
11/13/2014 c15 arrowflash
I can't wait for more. Please update and you got Zatanna straight on. If I had someone say that to me, I would laugh. So please update soon.
11/12/2014 c15 Gogirl
Update plzzzz
11/12/2014 c15 Zee and dick
Omg plz plz plz plz plz plz have zee and Dick as a couple I beg of you they are perfect for eachother plz no dibs
11/12/2014 c15 28Opaul
Dick and Zatanna, always entering with style I see
11/12/2014 c15 2Alaska.AL
LOVED this chapter...I can totally understand about what you said about this being your FAVORITE out of the whole fic... Really enjoyed the double update Have fun with your game (?)
11/12/2014 c15 4Sroloc Elbisivni
Oh my GOSH, I /adored/ this chapter. I started grinning as soon as the ever-wonderful ninja-clan movie showed up, as as soon as Zee came onstage I was continuously somewhere between giggling and cackling (caggling?) for the rest of it. I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED her interactions with Artemis (promises of blackmail...how tempting) and all the wonderful easy rapport happening between everyone. I'm really looking forward to next chapter (would it be too much to hope for a certain Secret jaunt to show up?) and the continuation of the non-benign alliance. Oh, and excellent touch with the name of the magic shop.
But yeah, If I had to do a quick summary, it would be this: Zatanna is fabulous. This fic is fabulous (and in NO WAY asinine). Everyone in it is fabulous. You are the most fabulous of all.
And because I remember watching what happened the last time you posted a chapter involving Dick and just barely-hinted at romantic relations...I'm so sorry in advance about any reviews you might receive complaining about/delving too deeply into/furiously shipping his relations with either Zatanna or Barbara. You are a lovely person writing a lovely piece of fiction, and do not deserve *any* flak you might get for either of them. I think you're handling it amazingly, honestly-Wally and Artemis are the main focus of the fic. Dick's relationships with the opposite sex do not need to enter it beyond subtle references made by either him or Wally.
Thank you for writing such an awesome story! (I was REALLY happy to see it in my inbox)
11/12/2014 c15 TheAsterousAuthor
Oh my.

I agree with you. This chapter was SO FUN. It's by far my favorite. Mostly because of Zatanna and her awesomeness. Plus she and Dick showed up together so to me that makes me feel like they were just on a date or whatever.

And Wally and Zee arguing was perfect. She had just the right amount of sass

I loved it! Can't wait for the next chappie!
11/12/2014 c15 1mooncutie11
MUST READ MORE. AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE WERE TWO UPDATES ! THANK YOU HTANK YOU THANK YOU
11/11/2014 c13 Shdw
lol. i freakin love this story. im so hooked. please keep going and post soon. just finished chapter 13 and it's 1 am! i needs more
11/11/2014 c9 8PopCulturist
Great chapter. Always love the sister talks. Reading on.
11/10/2014 c13 9lizzieonawhim
Eeeee he's gonna figure it out, he's gonna figure it out! As far as *how* he's gonna figure it out is concerned, wow. I did not see that one coming. Maybe I should've? Idk. But I love it! Artemis being all freaked out and upset, Wally being all freaked out and upset, Artemis being like "shit I have to tell him I don't want to tell him I don't want to lose him," Wally being like "shit Artemis is hurt and - Artemis is crying?! Mayday mayday this is not okay operation fix the reason why Artemis is crying starts THREE SECONDS AGO"... Ugh, these two. I swear.

That said, I have a new theory on what it is that gets you killed in the pack: turning outsiders. Can't help noticing that Lawrence married Paula, and even had kids with her, but he didn't turn her. So that probably means that either werewolves don't work that way in this universe (totally possible), orrrr he had some kind of powerful reason not to. Like, say, a death sentence for turning anyone too old to be properly brainwashed.

Okay, sorry if this was shorter than usual. I'm on my phone, since my laptop refused to boot up even in safe mode this morning. Urgh. But anyway, this continues to be great and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
11/10/2014 c13 TheAsterousAuthor
OOOOH! Did he google her reaction to the silver? Or maybe he doesn't know it was because of the silver specifically, but maybe a chemical on it or something? Hmmmmm…But realizations! Realizations are good… Maybe within a few chapters Wally will discover her, um, condition! That'll be awesome, whenever it happens.
Great chappie, and I can't wait for the next update!
11/10/2014 c13 1mooncutie11
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT IT ABOUT TAH HIT THAT FAN. I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND I FIND IT FUNNY THT 2/3 OF MY FAVORITE YOUNG JUSTICE STORIES HAVE WEREWOLVES IN THEM. YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER AND I HOPE THAT POINT COMES ACROSS IN THIS REVIEW WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS.
11/10/2014 c13 28Opaul
Well I would hope he'd figure it out soon
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »