for Shifting Feelings

11/10/2014 c13 Ipdater
Update pppppppllllllllzzzzzz
11/9/2014 c13 arrowflash
Omg...please update soon and when is Dick coming in again. I'm surehe wanta to meet Artemis. That troll. So please update soon. These updates are the things I look forward to every day.
11/9/2014 c12 Anon
I LOVED THIS CHAPT! dick and wally textin' each other was hilarious! i especially liked the text where wally was like, 'INTERVENTION!' lmao :)
11/9/2014 c12 chiarakato
OMG, i was set to never look again at yj fanfiction, bc i thought i'd never find one that is good now, but thisss, THISSS, is amazingggg, AMAZINHG, i want to see everybody interacting so badly, EVERYONE, i just love this :)
11/9/2014 c12 Anonymous
Amazing as always!
For writing fiction, I think one of the most important aspects is to keep character relationships and personalities believable, when there's so many other otherworldly/unnatural things happening, and you definitely nail that! You really capture Spitfire, no matter what the crazy circumstance is.
Thanks for keeping the updates coming.

P.S. I'm LOVING Dick's Spitfire interactions, and you could make it Chalant, DickBabs, Dick/WHOEVER and I would still cherish this fanfic!
11/8/2014 c12 1novemberfallsover
I'm having so much fun reading this! I can't wait for an update! ;w;
11/8/2014 c5 8PopCulturist
Ranty, I browse tumblr once every blue moon and I saw somewhere you might be a illite dissapointed in the reviews for this werewolf fic or lack thereof. If I even read any of that right, please dont be. This is such an original take, and and as usual you write Wally and Artemis so brilliantly. I love AU stories that pair these two you are always incredibly creative. I am amazed at your update speed, I wish I could do that. I'm really hooked on this story, the characters literally leap of the pages. I'm truly addicted to this pairing and your a huge reason why. So great job as always and look forward to the next.
11/7/2014 c12 Artemis Theo
Excellent job as usual! I can't wait to see how Dick reacts to meeting Artemis. Keep using references from the show, it makes the story even better.
11/6/2014 c12 arrowflash
I forgot to ask, but is Dick like going to pull some batman/Nightwing shit and stalk her. That would be fun to read. Dick trying to stalk a werewolf and she pulls a ninja move and surpires him. I would laugh if that happens. And I really want Dick to go with Zatanna. Kulder hasn't showed up yet either.
-_- I waiting to see what happens next.
11/6/2014 c12 9lizzieonawhim
Ohhh crap, she talked to the cops. She actually talked to the cops. I did not see that one coming. I stand by my prediction that talking to cops is what gets you killed in the pack. Going by that assessment, all I can say is: shit just got real.

Man, all kids of shit got real this chapter! Artemis called the cops. Dick knows Artemis is a werewolf, and that werewolves are real. And Wally with the texting! I could *feel* his worry when he asked Artemis if everything was okay. I swear to god, that girl must *radiate* an I'm-in-trouble vibe. That or Wally is just really good at reading her. Or... both? Both. Both is good. ;) Ohh, man, I melted at that part. We haven't even seen them face-to-face except in flashbacks since chapter 8 and I'm shipping it so hard it's ridiculous. The werewolf thing might come as a shock to Wally, but the rest of Artemis's story isn't going to even surprise him. He's just gonna be like, 'This explains so much it's not even funny.'

I'm so scared for Artemis now. Calling the cops was a risky move, and I doubt she counted on Dick Grayson putting the pieces together quite so well (which was really satisfying to watch, btw; it's fun to watch characters be smart, especially in situations where a lot of authors will deliberately keep them stupid for as long as possible for dramatic tension). I mean, does that guy even know the meaning of the word "anonymous"? Also, I'm worried that all those extra patrols going by the Logans' home are just going to disappear...

I'm also really glad that Dick has figured out Artemis is a good guy, too. I remember he thought she was really suspicious at first, and with good reason! I'm just glad someone out there knows what she's trying to do now. She's been really alone with this for a really long time - she even keeps things from Paula, like Lawrence's visit and subsequent manipulation - and it's just so good to know she has a potential ally in Dick Grayson. On the one hand, I hope he at least *tries* to be subtle about confronting her, but on the other, I kind of want Wally in on the secret as soon as possible...

Gah. Mostly, though, what I want is more. You never do what I expect and it's always better than what I expected.
11/6/2014 c12 TheAsterousAuthor
OOOOOOOOHHHHH! DICK FIGURED IT OUT! YAAAAAAAY! AND NOW HE AND ARTY CAN HANG OUT TOGETHER AND FIX UP THE SLUMS AND DEFEAT THE REST OF THE WEREWOLVES AND THEN MAYBE THEY CAN REVEAL HER WEREWOLF-Y-NESS TO WALLY AND HE CAN MAKE A CURE-VACCINE-MEDICINE TYPE THING FOR WEREWOLVES THAT WANT TO BE HUMAN AND OH MY GOSH REALLY LONG RUN-ON SENTANCES ARE TOO LOOOOOOONG!

I love caps lock.
And exclamation points!

Dick should be with Zatanna. At least I think so. ;)
(I know it's been forever since you asked which girl Dick should pick/mentioned that he couldn't choose, but I thought I would write (Say? Type?) it again. Chalant/Robtanna/Nightanna/Dick Grayson x Zatanna Zatara forevah and evah!

Luuuuurve it, can't wait for the next chappie, all that jazz! Update soon!
11/5/2014 c12 Epic
It's pretty good I love this story only bad things I hate is the babs and dick relationship I believe chalant is much better
11/5/2014 c12 arrowflash
shit...happy dancing over here. I really want to them to meet and Artemis to show him her wolf side. Hehe...Wally, was totally jealous there.
Ow...I was like every day checking to see if you update. Please update soon.
11/5/2014 c12 28Opaul
And of course Grayson figures it out first.
11/5/2014 c12 1mooncutie11
HALLELUJAH. LET GET THIS BALL ROLLIN'

this story is amazing and I find it funny how 2/3 of my favorite Young Justice fan fics have werewolves in them.

CANNOT WAIT to read more!
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »