for Shifting Feelings

10/25/2014 c9 arrowflash
Well, if my sister ever told me that's way of being pregant I think I would react just like Artemis.
I don't think you can cure being a werewolf, because its apart of you, expecty Artemis. Its apart of her. If she got rid of her wolf part she'll be missing part of herself.
10/25/2014 c9 Anon
I freaking love this story.
10/24/2014 c9 Guest
Don't leave us hanging! I need some more Wallart: SPITFIRE!
10/24/2014 c9 1lightandlines
Okay, so it's been a while since I have reviewed, and I'm so sorry about that. I promise I've read every chapter as they've come out though. Firstly I just want to say, thank you for starting to update twice a week. Seeing the notice for a new chapter is the highlight of my week without fail.

Second of all, I continue to be very intrigued by this story, I like how it's a different approach to the werewolf plot line. I'm glad that Artemis wants to have a friendship with Wally, and that it allows her to have an outlet, I suppose, outside of the pack whom she seems to clash with a lot. With good reason.

I'm glad that Jade has made her appearance. The sisters relationship is always interesting to see. And trust Jade to talk about 'taboo' sex with humans, then dropping a bombshell before disappearing into the night. Very true to her character. I assume by how the dialogue went that Jade has already had Lian?

I can't help but wonder how Wally finding out is going to go down. Is she going to tell him? Will he find out by accident through bad circumstances? I guess I'll just have to keep reading. I also wonder if Wally is just a normal human or if there is something unknown going on with him as well, that he doesn't know about? I'm probably just reading too much into it.

I very much look forward to the next chapter.
10/24/2014 c9 Anon
YAY, jade! i love how you wrote her! can't wait for more! :)
10/23/2014 c8 Guest
You have to keep writing this I'm a known hater of all these stories of werewolves but you've changed my mind at least particularly if I do think of it as young justice(I locked myself outa my account so I'll just put my name at the bottom keep up the awesome work your doing.

-staytraughtrobanna
10/23/2014 c8 arrowflash
I did a happy dance, when I saw you updated. I was having a bad day cuz I was trying to find a book I wanted on my nook but it wasn't there anymore and it just came out...*sign*
So please update soon. I can't wait for Wally to find out and I really hope Zatanna is a werewolf too.
10/23/2014 c8 28Opaul
I love the adorable friendship parts of these fics. That and angry text messages. Those are always gold.
10/23/2014 c8 Epic
Wow this is an really good story I was wondering if u could plz include some chalant as well
10/22/2014 c8 Beclillian
Every chapter just gets better and better! How can you be such a good writer!?
10/22/2014 c8 9lizzieonawhim
WALLY AND ARTEMIS BONDING OVER SCIENCE YES also I love how Dick hasn't even met her yet and he already ships it.

Y'know. Cautiously. In a "she might actually be a murderer and/or gang member so let's not get too invested" kind of way.

I had a pretty long day so I don't have much else to say I'm afraid. But yeah. I was super stoked to see this chapter was up; I've really been looking forward to it, and it was the perfect reward for all the work I got done today. Thanks so much for writing/posting it!
10/21/2014 c7 lizzieonawhim
I was wondering about Wally's hazardous waste protocols! And the whole fume hood thing, too. Those are actually words that were almost in my last review, and then I was like, 'He's a fictional character with a fictional chem lab in his fictional apartment where he's having dinner with a (sadly) fictional werewolf. Give it a rest with the whole realism thing.' All the same, though, I'm pleased to see you remembered that stuff. :) I have a chem lab tomorrow and I'll probably be thinking about this chapter while I do whatever it is I'll be doing this time. Something to do with stoichiometry. God I want a vacation. Yes, already.

Y'know what? Good for Artemis, not letting her dad ruin her life by being a jerk. I'm so excited to see where things go from here! Good thing there's an update tomorrow :) seriously, her life is full of major suckage and I want her to have happy things now. Starting with a "source of enrichment" by the name of Wally West. So looking forward to the next chapter!
10/20/2014 c7 Artemis Theo
Yay! If I haven't said it already, I love your fic! As usual, you have written a great story, and I awit your next chapter with excitement.
10/18/2014 c7 arrowflash
I really love it.I can't wait for Wally to find out. And for Artemis to kick but. I do have a question, is Conner and Zatanna at least a werewolf. It would be a great twist to it and isn't Jade already a mom. So please update soon. The only reason why it would be Zatanna would be a werewolf is becuase it would also help with Dick finding out too and plus when Artemis and Zatanna team up they kick mager ass together.
10/18/2014 c7 28Opaul
So is your verions of the werewolf a gentically inherited disease or a disease that can be transferred from parent to child via birth that isn't genetic like HIV?
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »