for To Those Who Try

12/9/2017 c1 gaylelbf
Too sad,
10/21/2014 c1 7horoscopesarelies
Wow, this was such a wonderful read! I loved the flashbacks so much, especially the Library one because that was so fluffy and cute and so season 1 mergana! and of course all that came after that as well, in just a few paragraphs you told a heartbreaking story and hats off to you for that! :D
9/13/2014 c1 7LifeIndeed
Very interesting, very interesting. I'm curious whether his memories are meant to be canon or if this version of the past diverged from the show - I'm pretty sure its the latter, but you almost had me for a little bit. Anyways, lovely job, I loved the carefree 1st/2nd season mergana as well as the angsty pair for the rest of the time. These two, they just /get/ to me *sniffle*
9/13/2014 c1 52Naisa
Really bitter sweet one shot, I like the different memories he had, and that the story is about what would have happened if him and Morgana had taken a slightly different path, but it ended the same.
9/12/2014 c1 27QueenofRhymes
I like this. It is a very well-written story ad the characters are not OOC. You have captured the tragic love between Merlin and Morgana almost perfectly.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service