for The Houseguest

5/23/2015 c31 Guest
Really enjoyable story you really nailed the various characters.
4/10/2015 c31 49slenderpanda2
Words can't express how lovely this has turned out to be
4/1/2015 c30 slenderpanda2
*dances joyfully* this was brilliant and everything was good and billy got to shine and everyone was so nice!
3/28/2015 c29 slenderpanda2
Oh Martina, bless her. Diana is so right when she says how Martina treats people how she imagines them. Good chapter though, Adrian was very manly about something for once - which is lovely to see.
3/24/2015 c28 slenderpanda2
This chapter was wonderfully done. You got the tension coming out just right, and Martina's portrayal about the situation really worked well.
3/17/2015 c27 slenderpanda2
The tension is so up there now! And I just love the Boswell brothers and their intervention - a lovely touch.
3/10/2015 c26 slenderpanda2
Ah she's becoming one of them now! I can't wait to see what she gets Joey! And yay for Nellie being all wise, and Celia being all sneaky
3/6/2015 c25 slenderpanda2
Aw yea this is so cute, and I love the bonding between Nellie and Martina that is going on - that's absolutely lovely to read about!
3/2/2015 c24 slenderpanda2
Lovely to see Adrian becoming a little more wiser. And poor Jack, I do hope he manages to find a painting or something of the sort soon to cheer him up
2/26/2015 c23 slenderpanda2
MARTINA SHIPS BARVONNE! *dances happily* omfg I loved the hi de hi references and yes this chapter was very angsty and I loved it!
2/21/2015 c22 slenderpanda2
A wonderful chapter. I get the blond/blonde thing for masculine/feminine, that makes sense. And Martina realising her feelings... Yay! The parking space should be fun! And Martina could playfully hit me anyday and I wouldn't mind... Playful hitting is never usually a bad thing in my eyes... ;)
2/16/2015 c21 slenderpanda2
This was utterly brilliant and I loved her kissing him 'as a gesture of kindness' - yeah, whatever Martina.
2/10/2015 c20 slenderpanda2
This has cheered me up. I can't wait to see the results of the film. And I hope Martina gets to grips with herself before Diana ends up blabbing and she gets sacked for being involved with the clients. That wouldn't be good at all.
2/5/2015 c19 slenderpanda2
Joey and Martina in a bed! Hey hey hey I like it!
1/29/2015 c18 slenderpanda2
Hmm, I think if she's not careful her job is gonna end up in the balance. However, yay for joetina moments! And the chapter began with snuggling, which is always a good thing.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »