for The Magic of Hogwarts

12/17/2017 c7 Kiara
Hello,

I have been really loving this story so far. The Disney/Hogwarts combination is working well.

Just a few things that you should keep in mind to perhaps, refine.
I would recommend going back to the Aladdin paragraph in the previous chapter. There are just a couple of grammatical errors.

Secondly, make sure not to fall into the trap of cliques. This, I know is difficult because Disney is basically one big clique. Try to make sure you're inventive with the Disney stories.

Overall, I am loving it.
Keep up the great work!
Kiara :)
6/14/2016 c8 sheeba
Hey! I loved your entire story start to finish, and I'll look for the revised one! I like how you've expertly mixed both worlds with not too much of a leap on either part. I also love Snow and Florian's interactions. The characters are believable, which keeps me reading :D.

I would have reviewed after every chapter but I had to keep reading XD.
1/25/2016 c7 Guest
Update!
1/25/2016 c7 Savvy30
Update! I love this story and can't wait to see where it goes. I have gotten a bunch of my friends who don't actual have an account to read this and they say the same thing. Update!
1/20/2016 c7 Guest
Hey I know it's been a while since you updated but I just wanted to let you know that you're doing a wonderful job! Other than usual pesky typos, I personally think it's a great story! Keep doing what you're doing!
11/14/2015 c7 Darcy555
I love the Ariel part! It was so creative and well written! :)
11/8/2015 c7 Guest
Great story!
9/27/2015 c1 Adrienne
So I haven't even read your story yet (I'm about to) but holy moly, your summary was 10/10. "Merida can't bear her mother." I lost it. I'm literally crying that's perfect. Just wanted to let you know, I haven't even read your story yet and it's my new favorite.
9/17/2015 c7 4lauren4
This story i ! I love the way that you change things to work in the magical world, it's really clever and fitting. Anna's perspective was super fun to read! Hans was very well written, I like how you captured how he is a good listener and things like that. Pocahontas is so freaking cool, thanks for adding more of her POV! And I can't waiiiiiiit to find out how the dance goes soon! About that bonus chapter, please please please write it! I would love to hear it and I'm sure a bunch of other people would too, even if they're not all reviewing! You're an incredible author and I love you stories! Please update soon, I don't think I can't wait until October! You're the best ;)
9/16/2015 c7 4Irishdanceringrulz1776
A bonus chapter would be really amazing!
Great job on this so far- I like that it takes Hogwarts and sort of contemporary versions of the Disney princesses and intertwined them (reminds me of the "the Princess School" books that I read when I was younger.
Keep doing what you're doing- this is really great!
6/18/2015 c5 1S.B.Cits howitsdone
Please keep writing!
6/4/2015 c5 McDreamy97
Love it, especially Tiana! (Thank you for updating quickly!) I don't mind the sap (well, not much! ;)), but what I did think was funny was that Snow didn't realise that Professor 'Queen' was the Evil Queen! Anyway, please update soon! (seeing as I've reviewed for you ;))
6/3/2015 c5 4lauren4
Love this chapter! Your writing is super good. If you could update again soon, that'd be awesome though because it was really hard to wait that long :( Also could you do some more from the perspective of jasmine? She's my favorite ;) Again, I love it! Keep up the great work!
5/11/2015 c4 McDreamy97
This is so good! I just can't decide which storyline/point of view I like best! And I can't wait to hear about Tiana's story, so please please update soon!
5/1/2015 c4 4lauren4
I absolutely love this story! Please please please update it is absolutely amazing! I've been looking a long time for a Disney princess at Hogwarts story that is actually good and has characters that are true to their personalities, and you captured them all perfectly! I look forward to reading more of this because it is just so interesting! Keep up the good work!
25 Page 1 2 Next »