FanFiction.Net
for Dovahsenil

11/11/2023 c8 DistractedPotato
You're really good at writing. Especially compared to many of the authors on this website. Please pick this story back up, I really like it.
11/11/2023 c7 DistractedPotato
Red Eagle could shout too. He was a Breton like all the other forsworn. I actually had never heard of that misconception before you and never personally thought race had anything to do with the thu'um. Great story though. Wish you'd pick it back up.
11/11/2023 c2 treviondrown
not complaining but the shouts do make sense they're like that because we have human throats part of the reason it takes so long to learn the way of the voice is to get a custom to the damage you're doing to your body when you shout could you imagine barfing up an explosion of fire think about how much damage that would do to your throat even if it only saw on fire after it left your mouth dragons are basically demigods and are indestructible for anything under like ebony which is God's blood so yeah
9/16/2023 c6 Guest
Who is this sista?siesti ? Or whatever her name
8/11/2023 c1 E
Oh this is the story with the beta male born.
11/29/2022 c8 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
ysmir is correct in this regard if we follow nord culture. expecting others to understand even when it is clearly explained was his mistake though.
11/29/2022 c4 Mirrors Cracked And Broken
what a fucking milk drinker
4/16/2022 c8 Anon b
I honestly hate Ymir not because he is wrong in fact I hate him because he is a well made character. If this was a bad story I would hate the author but instead I hate the characters…. Well done but at the same time f I Ymir you massive cowardly spineless milk-drinker.
12/4/2021 c2 Visual Bliss
Ahh so he will be nerf'd
7/30/2021 c8 Interestingknight
Here I am reading this even when my eyes are full of tears because some thought it was a good idea to cut onions in front of an fan inside an enclosed room...

But it's an excellent story.
7/1/2021 c3 1Omnireceptacle
Oooh! That first scene was cool as fuck, what the hell?! The letter scene, I mean, holy shit that was cool. Like, how you wrote it, I mean, leading up from the end of last chapter when Louise started off the letter, and then smoothly transitioning like that. Well fucking played.
1/25/2020 c8 Silverwingzz
I wouldn’t say that Ysmir is a coward, but at the same time I would. The fact that you know she can’t really protect herself from someone who is trying to kill her should be reason enough. Ysmir knows that Louise is not strong enough he lets her go. You want to protect people but at the same time you don’t. Cowardddddddddd!
10/16/2019 c2 2Lunar Cleric
Was that a Fairy Tail reference? with the extremely powerful square class mage being Natsu in the Lullaby arc?
9/26/2019 c5 3Time Emperor
I must admit to something. throughout most of this entire story until this chapter shots were four or five or however you want to say it, I have been putting a Scottish accents to the dragonborn. it just sounded so natural with how the people of Skyrim say aye so much. it just reminds me so much of my cousins whoever you for Christmas we go over to their house and they're like deep hardcore Scottish.
9/2/2019 c7 Lifelessman