for Where the Ducks Go

3/19/2017 c1 Harriet
This is both heartbreaking and heartwarming. You really managed to capture a child's perspective and way of thinking
10/6/2015 c1 17Starscream's Mishap
This is amazing. Thank you.
3/17/2015 c1 4VieveCipher
I almost cried at this, because it's so emotional and beautiful, but that would have been bad because it's the middle of class.
3/15/2015 c1 15AEM1
Beautiful. So glad you went back to this. I absolutely loved Little JD's way of looking at the world. And of course how she thinks of her and JD as Big JD and Little JD. She's too cute. I think JD would have worked his way into the godfather role too :-) They were absolutely adorable together. And I had to laugh when Little JD's watching Big JD and her father and they hug and she thinks it's weird. Super cute. I also thought her and Perry's interaction at the beginning was adorable and especially how she thought about how she likes it when her daddy smiles. I absolutely love Perry's love for his children too :-) I started to get the feeling about midway through that Perry and Jordan's baby wasn't going to make it but I thought the JDs handled it beautifully and I loved how you tied Ben into it. I loved his character and how close he and Perry were when normally Perry's not close to anyone. That episode when Ben died is one of my absolute favorites of the entire series. Even though I'm sad he had to die since he's like the only person Perry's close to of course lol. Thank you for sharing this adorable story.
12/25/2014 c1 9lost in a musical daydream
This fic made me so emotional. Oh my god.
10/30/2014 c1 1Megilien
This was such a beautiful, subtly powerful read and a huge reason for that was the innocence you managed to convey so well from Jenny's perspective- the apparent simplicity of the perspective was not only genuine-sounding, but it also enhanced the emotional charge of this piece. And yeah, there are few things I love more than Perry bonding with either his kids or Big JD, too. Thank you for sharing!:)
10/20/2014 c1 19kikitheslayer
I really liked that. It was great.
9/18/2014 c1 37Number1PixarFan
Beautiful and very sad. I love the personality you gave Jennifer Dylan, and all the little details and the talk about Uncle Ben... gahhh, it's just awesome. I think it's a little weird that the Cox/Sullivan family would be so close to the Turks, but I didn't mind much because I loved the little bits of characterization for Izzy. And for Jack and for Sam. All the kids, really.
9/17/2014 c1 Burner username-dead account
So sad. I'd love to see a version where the baby survives.