for Dream a Little Dream

3/21/2018 c1 1feelikeaunicorn
I NEED MORE CHAPTERS ON THIS
3/11/2018 c1 11SunBinamra
Aaaaand that, my dear, is the sound of my heart breaking then being pieced back together again. Why must you hurt me so?

In all seriousness, I love your writing style and your Spitfire works, so thank you for sharing!
9/21/2015 c1 7Shinigami Merchant
I'm crying so much right now. That was a perfect ending to an Epic story.
3/16/2015 c1 14Hyper-Blossom Z
Cute :)
12/23/2014 c1 27Bookworm85
Aww, this made me happy. Nice story!
11/2/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome:)
10/12/2014 c1 Copycxt
Not going to lie, I cried.
9/15/2014 c1 BbbStrwbrry
(Sorry my stupid computer hit send before I even finished my review -_-). But as I was saying, most people capitalize on the romance and push aside their personalities. But you kept that in check which I'm very appreciative of. Once again, good job! :)
9/15/2014 c1 19icanhearyouglaring
my BABIES... I loved this!
9/15/2014 c1 38BbbStrwbrry
I absolutely adored this! I love them being portrayed as a battle couple, cause they totally are - also I never tire of Artemis refusing to acknowledge Wally's return to Earth and then proceeding to kiss him forever. Nice oneshot. Loved it to pieces.

Also I love how you characterize Wally and Artemis. Sometimes I think their personalities get lost in some stories in order to capitalize on the romance of their relationshi
9/15/2014 c1 8PopCulturist
This was great. I love your energy and enthusiasm. I'm about to red how to piss of a super villain but I wanted to tell you I really enjoy your work. Nice job.
9/15/2014 c1 4TerraThorn
Great story! Brilliant idea! The kissing scene was a little... graphic might be too strong a word... uncomfortable? But I love how you captured Wally's character! Young Justice never really gets into his romantic side, but rather brushes over it in favor of his fun-loving, teasing personality. I think you nailed it with Artemis, how practical she is even in her despair and in the face of Wally's impossible return. Loved it!
9/15/2014 c1 4Irenerb
Love it, it's very nice and sweet