for Hogwarts & A Vampire

2/28/2018 c7 Guest
Ok first of this is mediocre at best and for the love of the gods why switching his last name so much
1/23/2017 c7 Demon-Maker
ohh i can not wit for the next chapter this is interesting
1/17/2016 c7 Guest
This story is op garry stue harry potter glorification. Your summary tricked me into thinking that it wasn't. Shame on you. Theres really nothing wrong with doing that, almost everyone does, but don't trick people into reading it by making it seem otherwise.
1/11/2016 c7 Tekurinmoto
Nope you will continue the story
I really like it
12/1/2015 c7 8Captain James H00K
OMG! I LOVED IT! Please continue this. I would love to see how Albus and Voldemort handle a succubus, snow woman, a vampire, half vampire, a werewolf, and two other witches. Sounds fun.
11/10/2015 c7 ActionTReaction
Please update soon.
8/3/2015 c7 16FluffySheepLion
Well done.
7/14/2015 c6 13foxchick1
Hope you keep up the awesome wok and that you'll make a prequel on how Harry affected the Rosario universe
7/9/2015 c6 2Shirosan01
I'm quite curious if your going to make a specific pairing. I would make sense of you did considering what kinda of anime Rosario Vampire is. Anyways keep up the good work!
7/9/2015 c6 Mistress Kyouku
Continue please! It's awesome!
7/9/2015 c6 16FluffySheepLion
Dumbles is in for hell.
5/27/2015 c3 Guest
These chapters are short and unappealing sooooo yeah I mean your idea was good I would change harry to being not family but he doesn't know anything until he meets dumbeldore and they don't talk much which makes it weird
4/30/2015 c6 moonwingtwo
oke but let me know when you going to make new chapters again for this story?please ?
2/14/2015 c1 7Paxloria
This Story doesn't seem to match the plot summary for this story.
Tskune doesn't have magic so thered be no point for HIM going, and the wizards opinion of monsters is well known.

So just change the Story summary and continue the story.
2/14/2015 c6 Paxloria
I wish you'd continue this story!
30 Page 1 2 Next »