for Kea akua lapu

2/3 c4 Marian Simonetti
Love your story but why so much Grover..?
Where's Danny?
7/9/2020 c11 clmckeever58
Great story!
2/17/2020 c8 Marian Simonetti
Great story but too much Grover and not enough Danny...
12/13/2017 c1 1A-ZWorld
Just started this one and I am loving it:)

Will review again as I read on.

Az
5/12/2015 c11 15Frisk15
Great story! Read it one go, unable to stop.
4/20/2015 c11 17weemcg33
Poor Steve, he was really put through the ringer in this one. It would be horrible not knowing what was real and what wasn't. So glad they finally got the guy...well Steve did lol even if he didn't think that was real. I also really liked Lizzy, laughed when Steve told her he thought she looked twelve and could've been friend with Grace :)
Great story, now I can go on to whump2go
1/6/2015 c11 34sockie1000
awww... loved the ending, with Steve going to the support group meetings and sharing. that was a really great touch and a very nice ending to a great story. thanks so much for finishing it even with your crazy (at times) RL. looking forward to the next one, as always. :)
12/23/2014 c11 3tealrose
Yay! Love this chapter!
12/22/2014 c11 bubzchoc
Brilliant chapters
12/21/2014 c11 Sunny70
Another great story of yours comes to an end - wonderful writing, I enjoyed it so much!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
12/20/2014 c11 GraceGraceGrace
OMG you had left us with SUCH the cliffie! ANd you let us swing a bit here too, until three days later... whew!

I really like the nurse, she cares for him, she let him down, he saved her life, she finally gets his full level of awesome now. He saved her life, so damn straight that hospital gotta save his! I do notice McG is a hard bugger to kill. Hee! THank God.

I like the team working together to help him back now, and Danno acting like a human, which we see little of on Show itself. I enjoyed his gradual awakening I love his inner monologue thruout... his POV is the most interesting always. I teared up a tad when he thought Liz was Cath... still such a sad freaking thing Show did.

I enjoyed how gradual and deliberate his awakening was. Step by step from his POV, gotta love that. I love his feisty with Grover. THAT is our boy! ANd damn, I love how they told him HE killed the Ghost! Yeah, buddy, you dat badass! He IS most definitely that bad ass!

And right thru to the end, I just love your little touches... he is so hungry, the food is so good, but a couple bites and he's done. So true to life, so subtle but so real. And I love it was with Chin and Grover, the most real, and cool, 5-0s besides McG. I love his little tete a tete with Grover about the PTSD... he trusts Grover with this difficult topic and of course he would. They are a great pair too.

And a lovely little ending...Lizzie's guy gets a hand from McG, not knowing their connection until she shows up. Just lovely. Good story. I have been so hungry for a good 5-0 story. Thank you SO much for making us one. *mwah*
12/19/2014 c11 5studio62
Whew, what a wild ride! I really liked all your characters in this story, they were spot on through all their skepticism and then guilt when they all realized Steve was telling the truth the whole time. Poor guy, really put through the ringer in this one. I especially liked Lizzy, a fun addition to the crew for this story.
12/19/2014 c11 6WolandR
Very intense chapter. I was so worried about Steve after your last whopper of a cliffhanger. I'm glad it all worked out. And it was good to see Steve enjoying life again.
12/18/2014 c11 wotumba1
too bad this story is already finished, but i love the ending!
12/17/2014 c11 Lhaven
Terrific story! I love the humor as well as the drama.
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »