for Lonely

7/20/2017 c11 12snowleopard314
I think so far this is pretty interesting. I like how you make Austrailia different and the struggles Emily and Theo are going through are very relatable for most teens and young adults. I look forward to seeing how you proceed with the twins and how later years and the things going on within the school will affect the story.
9/14/2016 c5 Guest
Love the story!
5/21/2016 c9 xXIvoryElephantXx
Um... dude. I am really loving this whole thing!
Theo and Emily are bae and this is hilarious.
The only thing... that need... fixing... is the fact that chapter 9 is indecipherable.
Ya.

But anyway! THIS FIC IS BRILLIANTLY WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CHARACTERS!
3/6/2015 c5 34Noc007
So far, so good :)
1/12/2015 c5 4Celeste Tyler-Novak
hah lol thats what i think when i hear ppl say mom too :D
11/4/2014 c4 Celeste Tyler-Novak
I like how everyone in Hogwarts thinks Quidditch is a big deal, and shes just like now way in hell am I going anywhere near that game! :D
11/3/2014 c4 Pfft no they didn't die
Yes. I like. I very much like. Lol, no i love Emily, shes sounds like a great chic, and RAINBOW HAIR! please & thank you! Also, YASSSSS Course the Aussies invented that spell! We're awesome! You, me Emily, we rock. Aussie all the way. Love how she just burned Mionie down like that lol (dont have anything against her, it was just awesome), and The Line. Im sorry but u just made it MY goal to use that line lol. I really want to, thank you for showing me the light! Lol but great story, cant wait for the next chap!
10/26/2014 c3 Celeste Tyler-Novak
Is Tina an old friend gone enemy or something? 'Cause i'm getting that kind of vibe from her, its just a feeling though!
9/27/2014 c2 Celeste Tyler-Novak
Its a really good fic! cant wait to read more :D