for A Cabin in the Night

5/2/2016 c3 80peppe1951
What is her name and how did she become a member of the A-Team?
12/1/2014 c3 Long Live BRUCAS
Ah very good. As usual I am going with Amy. I think They just fit better together. But is it finished.
9/21/2014 c1 NiceGirl36
Face only learns this from Murdock after his father's is happy to find out about his sister, Bancroft's daughter, as it gives him at least one family is the most gentle member of the main A-Team foursome, generally attempting to avoid conflict and reluctant to get into brawls - if nothing else to avoid damaging his clothes (he is sometimes seen to remove more expensive jackets or similar items as the team prepare to brawl opponents) and seeing fights as a nuisance, a contrast to the more gung-ho attitudes of Hannibal, Murdock and B.A., who are more typically seen to enjoy piling into a fight.-
9/17/2014 c3 24MissEclipse
Nicely written. I think you know I am going to stay with the Amy/Face pairing!
9/17/2014 c3 Guest
Alors ça j'aime beaucoup.
Je ne sais pas si tu peux me lire, moi j’utilise google translate, et je me permets de te laisser ce commentaire parce qu'il y a tout ce que j'aime.
Sauf peut-être le fait que si c'est Amy je ne pense pas qu'il peut y avoir plus avec Face. Une bonne amitié, peut-être de l'envie mais pas plus.
Un prochain chapitre ?
9/17/2014 c3 Cosmosgreen
Does not say if it is Amy or Tawnia but I was never a fan of the idea of coupling either with Face. I always felt they were off limits on the show. Still good story and I enjoyed reading it as I have enjoyed your other stories.