for Broken Hero

11/25/2014 c4 malebron
This was an enjoyable read, fast paced from the beginning to the end. I thought it was a good length to read in one go (I don't like long chapters or fics that go on forever). It was a bit confusing having odd, slightly random characters popping up unexpectedly throughout, but I also found that quite funny. I can see the potential for a series of Ron & Daphne adventure stories.
10/16/2014 c4 15The Ghostly Minion
OK, it's finished, and like in real life, frustrating. Yes, it is a decent police procedural, (and your cause for Neville snapping makes perfect sense, even thought they should have gone to Hannah straight away), but these are characters in whom we're invested.

I really looked forward to the backstory you never gave us.

1. Ron And Daphne
2. Harry. I understand his desire to basically retire from life, still. a SO and who? What is Harry's relationship to Hermione? to Ginny?
3. Hermione. What has happened to her in the interum?
4. Ginny, Luna, Hannah

You just leave us with too much unsaid, unspoken. What I am hoping is for more stories and that in them, you will give us some of the details I, at least, really want.

Normally, I'd stick this into my Favorites list. it is a completed story I'd reread. However, I will keep it in favorites, with the WIPs, and tag you. If you post more stories is this setting, I'll read them. If not, I'll delete in two years. I hope I'll not have to.

D. Page Robin
10/15/2014 c4 25littlebirds
Damn. Good thing Draco's a dead eye with a Tomahawk. Wouldn't want to be flinging one of those bad boys astray.

Nice finish.

*applauds*
10/11/2014 c3 littlebirds
Damn. A true cliffhanger. Now we'll never know why Neville went down that path. That's pretty ballsy, though, killing off your narrator just- boom- like that. Admirable.

Good job.
10/11/2014 c2 littlebirds
""Bitch, please."

Without another word, he flipped us off and apparated out of the Pub."

...made me laugh out loud. This is certainly a Dark!Neville I could love.

Also, Draco licking the knife was completely over the top, and very funny.
10/3/2014 c3 17Snarky64
Continuing the break-neck pace, and some interesting twists! Left us on a cliffie there. Looking forward to the next.
9/19/2014 c1 Snarky64
Nicely paced, and good start.
9/18/2014 c1 22Slytherin Studios
Nicely done..
9/18/2014 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
OK, that hook will keep me read for a few chapters. However, short-short chapters won't allow for character and plot development, so please update with longer ones.

D. Page Robin
9/18/2014 c1 9ultimate emperor
intresting story! please update soon
9/18/2014 c1 138Bad Mum
Good start. Looking forward to seeing more.
9/18/2014 c1 20AHighAndLonesomeSound