for Midwatch Training

7/6/2015 c1 20Danny Barefoot
This is an amazingly mature and insightful description of now Marito deals with his trauma, and Yuki's relationship with him. Those two had potential the anime really should have done more with. In fact, I haven't tried to write a Marito/Yuki story until now myself, only because it wouldn't ever be as good as this.
1/31/2015 c1 5KarismaticKoala
Hey! As usual, your writing is superb! I don't know what else to say, other than *tick of approval*! xD or perhaps *double thumbs up*?

Either way, its been a while since ive seen an update to FAIRY DANCE OMG UPDATE IM DYING HERE

oh and what does that "keigo wa mou yamete" mean?
10/6/2014 c1 3skywiseskychan
Fun if silly. Kind of cute, but it needs much much more Rayet. Everything needs more Rayet.
9/25/2014 c1 RandomFlask
This is pretty good. When I saw that you'd put up a new story but it was an anime I hadn't watched I went and watched it and man it was awesome so thanks for that. I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this considering how popular FDD is. Will you be making more of these or will this be the only one, either way it's nice to see some activity from you while waiting for the next chapters of FDD :D
9/23/2014 c1 15Heir of the void
Not bad. Nice one-shot.
9/19/2014 c1 8Queen of Corners
One thing of note is that this flows really, really well. It gets across the point how Marito is trying to get over all the issues holding him back, completely on his own, yet it's not really working out. He's struggling, turning to alcohol and is completely aware of it and even if his whole backstory wasn't already familiar, it would definitely help set it up because damn, you really feel it for him. That's some awful stuff he went through and I'm really glad it wasn't rushed over. So many details from the beginning make it very clear that their situation is bad and it's not glossed over, making it doubly important. I'm glad there were the mentions of the students, too, reinforcing the fact that he really really cares about them and that feels nice to see mentioned.

The bits and pieces of humor also work incredibly well, given the overall tone. They don't feel out of place and since I haven't mentioned it yet, I also think Yuki's characterization is spot on. I guess the last sentence is the only thing that actually sticks out to me and, by this point, this is just me nitpicking. I just can't see Marito falling asleep that quickly.

But I loved this is and I hope that there'll be more AZ fics coming from you. We seriously need them.