for Third Time's the Charm

7/16/2015 c1 Ibara yuki
great story i wait happily for the next chapter
5/4/2015 c1 Akabane Karma
O.O

...Now I'm actually rly interested...

Looking forward to the next update.

Sorry about the boring and extremely unhelpful review, I'm tired and I feel like my brain is dripping out of my ears because SCHOOL WHYYYYYYYYY (XD soz for whining and the kinda tmi explanation)
10/22/2014 c1 1Blue Rubix-Cube
Ok... I don't know who the characters are so I can't tell you if it was OOC. If I knew, then... I dunno. Say it in a review of PM?

Anyway, a pretty good start.
9/28/2014 c1 10BlissfulNightRain
Huh so I was just thinking about KHR the other day 'cause I missed it so much and I'm too lazy to catch up with the manga cause it's been years so i thought fanfic was the next best thing. And I love OC fics so I was like "hey why the hell not?" I have to say I'm pretty lost, but in a good way. I can't really tell which characters belong to canon just yet but I'm excited to see how this story unfolds as well as what the hell exactly is going on!
9/19/2014 c1 JollyLoser
Wow
9/19/2014 c1 2cowpiss
OR IS IT AN SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN FIC? SHES ACTUALLY A BABY ABBARENT TITAN (wait they can't have babies...) WHO KNOWS? I KNOW YOU DONT BRO.

It looks interesting so far and UNWANTED CHIILLLDDDD? IS THAT WHATS HAPPENING HERE? -_- (did the face I drew work, I have no clue)

Okay... I'm just being stupid now.

Everything looks interesting so far and I can't wait to see where it goes!
A FOR POSTING SOMETHING