for I've never truly loved 'til you put your arms around me

4/11/2015 c1 newyorkslights
I loved it! It was so beautiful written.
9/20/2014 c1 Guest
Soooo good!
9/19/2014 c1 Guest
I am literally grinning from ear to ear right now, that was just too precious and adorable and perfect for words. :D I cannot express how amazing it was and how much I loved it! :) haha Seriously though, that was such a beautiful, heartfelt, sweet and incredibly well written prompt. I loved every part of it, you described one of my favourite scenes so perfectly and vividly, I could picture every moment you wrote. That was just flawless, so thank you for sharing that little piece of magic with us, you have made my entire week with that phenomenal piece of writing. :)
9/19/2014 c1 That-girl-bre
This hit me in da feels...perfect for my spoby heart since we didn't get a fucking spoiler picture, video, line anything! Amazing job!
9/20/2014 c1 1Innocence121
sobbing because this was so beautiful and relatable! if there was a spoby spin off this is the kinda stuff i imagine there to be!
9/20/2014 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Groovy Story
9/20/2014 c1 FabsirellaPrincessOfPopcornia
that was incredible! So beautiful! I love it!
9/19/2014 c1 17Emilee Amethyst
Really enjoyed reading this, so great!
9/19/2014 c1 13sarahschneider2012
Love this
9/19/2014 c1 32alivingfantasy
NIDZYYYYYY
okay so this gave me like a million and nine different feelings and I won't even try to sum them all up here because my brain is fuzzed from the cuteness but this was lovely and sweet and so, so, so spoby. keep being amazing xoxo
-Ana
9/19/2014 c1 Sam
Omg that was so so cute. We rarely see Spencer showing Toby affection so I'm glad you wrote it :) And how he started opening up to her a little about feeling suicidal. So precious. 333

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service