for The Ramifications of Unknown Spells

8/7 c14 lucialeoc
morgana ce la fa come finisce
7/21/2019 c14 2niyx12
Update soon please
5/19/2019 c14 sidehillgouger
05/19/2019
Hi! I'm poking this story with a stick to see if it's dead or not.
I would love to see it continued.
3/16/2019 c14 Guest
Hi! I was wondering if you're ever going to come back to This fic? I absolutely love it and want to know what happens,
3/18/2019 c14 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
1/14/2019 c10 12excessivelyperky
Ha, yes, Harry is a better brewer when he's not actually setting things on fire...

Great chapter, don't blame Hermione/ Morgana burying the past the way she did.
6/21/2018 c14 lia.a.karas
Interesting so far update soon please
4/13/2018 c1 excessivelyperky
A very good start; Bella is just the sort of person to try out a new spell for kicks and giggles.

Surprise!
5/13/2017 c14 strivengoddess
I kind of love this chapter, I like seeing how she interacts with NM and RL, its fun. Plus the moment with Snape and harry is just so sweet.
5/13/2017 c13 strivengoddess
I am so hooked on this story, its nuts. I love it, and I just can't wait for the next chapter.

The head master is a pain, but oddly I'm liking how he is turning out, Harry is so cute. and I love Hermione. I need more, please update lol.
10/5/2016 c14 HarleyIvy
I liked it, and I'd love to see where this leads too.
8/13/2016 c14 4Freyja-Njorda
I love this story! I read it three times now and I hope every day that you'll post an update. Please! I'm dying to know how this continues. And how the relationship between Severus and Hermione develops. Please update soon again.
7/15/2016 c14 caelestii.e
Good lord. This is one amazing fic. Your writing is absolutely fantastic, and the way you write the characters, it's as if your channeling the hands and mind of JK herself! I can't wait to see where you take this! xx
6/19/2016 c2 2dragoon109
there are a couple of problems here. snape is powerful very. he can do wandless magic and wordless.

but the biggest problem is how her mind changed so quickly at the end.
6/11/2016 c14 bookworm661
Very interesting story idea and you are presenting it extremely well. impatiently waiting or the next update. Does Hermione contact the Weasleys? What about Wormtail/Scabbers? Will they be able to get Sirius out of Azkaban?
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »