for My Dad

4/4/2016 c1 38FI.Biji-Chic White
Why didn't you let them continue their banter? *lol*
Haha... I wonder what'll happened.

Interresant.
4/12/2015 c1 12Esmereilda
now u need to have a fic where all 3 get into an argument ab who's dad is the best
3/21/2015 c1 Icyicy00
Well I agree. They're both organisations who are going after immortality and the protagonist, no-way they're not connected somehow.

My favourite theory is that the MK org is lead by a high ranking member of the DC org who had a falling out with the Boss. The Boss though the MK org leader was delusional for believing that a gem could grant them immortality, Boss believed that science was the way to go. So the MK org leader ran off and started his own organisation, basing the basic structure off the Black Organisation, ripping off the codename thing too.

:D
11/15/2014 c1 38Wxnderland
This was hilarious! I laughed so much. You should make more of these xD!
11/11/2014 c1 HJSHZHFUG
I liked it ! :D It was great !

Thanks for the OS !
10/17/2014 c1 DMSR
Dear Mangaka Sapphire N,
Cool! If you're wondering what my name is, It is Detective Moonlight Snow Rose.I short, DMSR .
What my heart had desired is true happiness
You have brought one but enough to fill
But don't worry you'll try again next time
While you're alive,you can correct the wrong will
If you're wondering what it means, it means I like your story but it's a little !
-Detective Moonlight Snow Rose
10/7/2014 c1 22Yannami
Haha! Okay, this was adorable and hilarious. Honestly, the children of those three boys will be epic when they grow up! Wonder what innocent passersby will think when they overhear the conversation...

*sigh* Kaitou Kid's identity revealed, just like that!
10/5/2014 c1 15bluewindfall
:D That ending was so cute! I liked this fic a lot! :)