for Love's Misery

4/19/2015 c1 9NikitaKaralis
Excellent angst! My heart was lurching during the whole story! I am glad their senses finally came to them! Again, I had to look up the characters. I've only watched the first three movies and that was long ago. :-) Excellent visual writing. I felt like I was really there!
10/31/2014 c1 96SylvaDragon
I think the switching of pov was done quite well, I always knew who's pov it was from, so it wasn't confusing for me. I really loved the emotion s in the story, that was very well done indeed. The scene in the kitchen where Tonks let's Remus see how sad she is, and the dialogue there was very good.

Writing in first person is very difficult, or so I've read. ;) I have a whole collection of links about things like pov and stuff. You did a really good job with it, although the tenses did switch around a bit in places, but other than that you did great. I think first person was a good choice.

The end was really beautiful and I did love it. I'm curious to see what happens next.
9/23/2014 c1 1k+DobbyRocksSocks
This is a good look into how the two of them got together, and I think you wrote them both very well in character.
It could do with a look over for typos, and to be perfectly honest, the switching POV's are kinda hard to follow.
The plot is good, and I look forward to reading the second half of it :)