FanFiction.Net
for The Unknown Visitor from Another Galaxy

5/29 c85 Guest
Buenas tardes , mira me gustaria saber cando viene la proxima actualizacion de the unknown visitor from another galaxy
1/18 c12 17WwEpsilonwW
Good OC story so far. What i was looking for out of the RWBY x Star Wars mashup
10/28/2023 c8 2Grand Chaos Master
To be honest with you, your OC looks more like a Jedi trying to look like a Sith.
If Wayle is a Sith, I'm sure that when he met Ozpin, he either Force Choked him, or gave a horrible curse to Wiess, or didn't care if Team RWBY or the others were dying.
5/26/2023 c1 Guest
Cuando viene el capitulo 86
5/9/2023 c14 Guest
yea this just sucks. god its bad. especially the conversations. stilted trash
5/8/2023 c12 Guest
god that just so badly written
5/8/2023 c3 Guest
god the conversations are so stilted xD
3/20/2023 c60 Guest
Please update very quickly
12/6/2022 c85 Guest
Maybe the Son and the Daughter could asume the papers from the God of Darkness and the God of Light and /oor maybe they could be the other two deities adored apart from the brothers of RWBY
12/6/2022 c1 Dasgun
..-.
11/19/2022 c71 Guest
I think that we could in Chapter 86 pass directly from the events of Volume 5 to the events of Vol. 6 f RWBY , its an idea
11/14/2022 c43 Ltbutterfly287
Funny little detail is that sith and jedi only fight with lightsabers if they are fairly equal with the force. Wayle is grossly superior to her so he really should be able to grab her with the force and ragdoll her.
11/14/2022 c42 Ltbutterfly287
To have amara randomly decide to betray him here is pretty uncharacteristic of a sith. She herself said she'll pick the winning side and she knows wayle is the winning side regardless of what salem has to offer. Not to mention sith value power to a gross degree and she knows wayle is considerably more powerful to hte point she thinks he should be a darth.
11/14/2022 c40 Ltbutterfly287
I wish you put POV changes, cause half the time it takes a bit of time before you can actually tell whose eyes we a looking from.
11/14/2022 c24 Ltbutterfly287
honestly i don't know how i feel about training her
1,068 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »