for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

3/1 c33 Senpai-sama-chan
I dont like crying.
2/12 c34 Lucy2703x
I don’t think I ever cried at at ending as much as this one. It’s definitely one of the ones that made me cry the most. Their love was so tragic but so pure and beautiful all at the same time. You know it was kinda a Romeo and Juliet scenario but different again. This has gotta be one of the most best Maze Runner fanfics out there, I can tell you put so much thought and love into this book, and I would reread but I would need to prepare myself as I know I’d cry every time. They deserved the world, and I hope wherever they are they are with each other and no longer suffering. That’s what I’d like to think that their with each other for entity.
11/11/2021 c34 11analise17
Thank you so for this amazing story. I can tell you poured your heart into it by the visceral emotions of your writing - you truly have a gift. Thank you for not flinching away from their agonizing last moments and more importantly thank you for writing their love so purely- tenderness, affection, even their ardor shines through. The hopeless closet romantic in me sees them meeting in their own paradise and waiting for their friends. Newt and Eleanor are too pure for that world and have won through their struggles a brilliant, kinder place. Thank you again for reminding all your readers how precious and even holy true love can be.
Now I'm going to go back and reread their reunion T wicked because I'm such a water pot. ;)
11/7/2021 c33 Lucy2703x
This book was so amazing! I cried so much at the end, but I love the concept of star-crossed lovers, Elenor and Newt deserved more. But at least they can be in heaven together, and that’s what makes it beautiful.
11/2/2021 c34 LittleBlondeDistraction
Your story is absolutely captivating, devastating but so beautiful.
I read til the end last night and had nightmares about it, I’m not saying that with negativity but just so you can see how impactful your words were.
Every word you chose with meaning and every sentence with purpose.
I loved how you were able to make the reader understand Eleanor just enough to sympathize but still so alien that she was unpredictable.
Beautifully and well written stories like yours are the reason I haven’t stopped reading Fanfiction. There’s only a handful stories I devoured like this one and I like to keep these close to my heart.
Your story had so much depth, I loved every chapter and couldn’t wait to read more.
I sincerely hope you’ll never stop writing and should you ever write a book, I hope I’ll be lucky enough to get my hands on it.
7/14/2021 c34 BunkoWrites
So I just stumbled upon this jewel yesterday. And I binge ate it, haha. You are very talented! This was such a beautiful and sad story. I'm gonna take a look at the rest of your work
4/5/2021 c34 2RandomRomanoff
So now I'm crying.
This is probably one of the saddest fics I've read in a while but it was amazing. You did an amazing job with how she coped with her trauma.
1/23/2021 c33 FyreDraagyn12
I need to pay attention to tags more, because it was clearly labeled tragedy and I didn’t notice and now I’m sobbing my eyes out. This was heart wrenching. You’re an amazing writer.
8/2/2020 c34 1hermonine
great story
7/15/2020 c33 Eriko75
This is the most I've felt in a while. I've cried my eyes out and my heart is aching. This was painfully beautiful and heartbreaking. I so desperately wanted a happy ending...but that is never the reality is it?

Thank for this story and the tears that came with it. I think it'll be a while before I can let go of Elenanor and Newt, I probably won't be reading many maze runner fanfics for a while...any other stories might pale in comparison to this one.
6/11/2020 c28 Guest
From the start I guessed that she either had Autism or maybe Aspergers since she Was smart. Idk guess ill find out
6/7/2020 c15 Colette.gtr
I know, i just know, that at some point im gonna end up crying
5/13/2020 c33 Gabrielle Nightingale
Oh my god this is so sad!

Amazing story! But damn you know how to jerk those heart strings!
4/27/2020 c1 NxNaMe
Wow, just wow. I don't know what to say. This was beautiful and I cried so hard, thank you so much for this story
9/4/2019 c33 ShoniWake
I have nothing to say. You ripped my heart out, that's all I have to say. wow just...wow. You made me so freaking sad. The story is so real, I feel depression coming closer.
Thank you for this story and for the beauty it held.

But I feel so sad...I don't think I want to return to this fandom anymore.
Life sucks xD
It hit harder then I expected. Well, I think I will go and cry in the corner. Watch Friends or BBT, I don't know. Further from this madness and sadness))
And your writing is amazing, good job) I am so not in the mood to write good things, I am so mad xD But it was trully enticing)
553 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »