for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

2/14/2015 c33 Sobs
I...I can't...
Even now as I come back after taking a break to sob my heart out, I cannot scroll to the review button on my iPad fast enough and I am in tears once again.
Eleanor made me cry. She was amazing and all I wanted was for her to be happy with Newt. That was ALL I WANTED. And it utterly broke me when she got worse, so props to you for utterly destroying me.
Second, NEWT. He was already one of my favourite characters but this was the first time I'd stepped into the fanfic archive. I never want to read another newt/oc again because I know it won't be as well done as this one.
Lastly, the last chapter. The last chapter made me cry just as much as if not MORE than I did reading the fault in our stars. There was a river of tears and my mom had to calm me down because she didn't know why the hell I was crying like a baby on the couch. By the end, by the last sentence, I was repeating to myself "NO THER HEAVEN THERE HAS TO BE THEY DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER " in a sort of broken manner.
And I'm agnostic.
All in all, congrats, you destroyed me, I have a slight headache from crying, and I've used up a tissue box. That was a massive feels trip and I will ship these two in hell.
2/14/2015 c33 Guest
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE

I started reading this damn thing at 12 am. I could not stop and it was a wild ride of emotions and giddiness and they were SO SWEET—

AND I COULD TELL THERE WASNT GOING TO BE A HAPPY ENDING AND IT WAS RIPPING ME APART

BUT HERE I AM IN FUCKING TEARS

THROUGH THE ENTIRE CHAPTER I SOBBED LIKE A BABY LIKE I WAS FULL ON CRYING YOURE A MONSTER

AND AFTERWARDS I SAT THERE IN MY
BED CRADLING MY PHONE TRYING NOT TO WAKE MY PARENTS UP WITH MY HYSTERICAL SOBBING AND HICCUPING

I LOVED THIS FIC BUT I HATED IT AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS

sincerely,

a new fan of your works
2/8/2015 c33 15KhAeL
Beautiful. Your depiction of their relationship, the mad love. All written beautifully. Wonderful work.
2/4/2015 c33 guest
That was a great story. But now I want to cry because that was such a sad ending. I hope you know that you area great writer and you have a great imagination. I loved the plot!
2/2/2015 c33 3LouiseFrene
I want to apologize in advance if you find my review offesinve in any way.
I read the story in three nights. The first chapters weren't that catching but I kept on reading, mainly because if the beautiful title.
As the chapters progressed, however, I found myself completely enticed in the plot and couldn't help but to go on reading, even though I could foresee something bad happening.
I tried to hate your story, I wanted to hate it so that I wouldn't have to read the last 5/6 chapters that I knew would only break my heart. I tried to despise Eleanor, to find her dull and dumb, but I couldn't. I wanted so badly to be disappointed and repulsed by Newt, but I couldn't.

I just finished reading the last 3 chapters; they were amizingly written and thought.I cried the entire way and I still am. But at the same time, these last 3 chapters were horrible and atrocious for I can't imagine someone reading them without wanting to sacrifice himself so that Eleanor and Newt could have their happy ending.

Alas, that is not possible and I do not know if I'll ever have the courage again to read a work of fiction. For that, I absolutely hate your story but at the same time, I can't thank you enough to have given life to this masterpiece.
1/31/2015 c33 Guest
I've read the last chapter so many times and I still cry you're an amazing writer and you just make all the confusion and anger in this story come to life. Thank you for writing this.
1/28/2015 c33 Guest
need happy ending
1/19/2015 c33 Guest
i've read this for three times
AND IM STILL CRYING 'TIL NOW PLEASE HELP
and its mean i would like to see you write maze runner story again
ONCE AGAIN HELP
1/18/2015 c33 tata sachi
Your story was amazing! Thank you for sharing such a great fanfic :)
1/15/2015 c1 carelessdaisies
oh my god you do not know how beautiful this is. my character, diana, is nothing like eleanor. just saying. but i also had that idea during my holiday like "what if my oc came from the maze?" but i was too distracted to see if anyone had made that idea and i found your story and now i know that you had the same idea, i have a rough draft from diana's past. so thank you and i love your story and i hope your future stories will be a huge success.
1/13/2015 c33 kaia
write another maze runner story! plz
1/13/2015 c33 Guest
I'm crying. This was beautifully written, and I just don't have enough words to tell you how much I loved every bit of it.
1/10/2015 c33 Lillyflower135
Real good story, even if it did end with them dying. This was probably the most emotional story that I have ever read in my lifetime and I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
12/26/2014 c33 rachel101448
I'm in tears right now and I have been for the past few chapters. This story was so tragic and breathtakingly beautiful at the same time. I can barely even put all my thoughts into words but I'll try my best. To start with, Eleanor was such a beautiful character. She was weak and flawed, yet that didn't keep her from struggling to be free from her own mind and constantly showing her own form of strength. Being at war within her own mind and slowly feeling herself slip away, you manage to convey Eleanor's descent into that madness in a beautiful way. And Newt, who loved her so much and was able to understand her despite everything that made it so difficult for that to happen. The two of them being separated and then reuniting only to be slowly separated from each other once more had me completely heartbroken. Most of the time with tragic love stories readers normally take comfort in the belief that if there was an afterlife, then the lovers would meet again, but with this ending it really just gives you the finality of it all. That ending just sent me into even more fits of tears. However, in the end I'm glad for the tears because I love this feeling that your story gave me. It was so wonderful and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing and sharing this astounding story. Thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXO
12/24/2014 c33 Taylor
Who gaVE YOU THE RIGHT...to write such an amazing fanfiction.
But seriously, this was the first ever fanfiction that's ever made me actually cry so thank you!
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »