for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

12/22/2014 c33 Guest
Oh MY GOD! This story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading! I just had to know it was going to end! And then your ending! I couldn't stop crying! It was so sad but in a good way! Your an amazing writer and Thank you for writing amazing and emotional fanic!
12/18/2014 c33 just wow
i cannot tell you how much i loved this story.. i just cant.. well done, you make me crying all night long
12/17/2014 c33 7Arwenia
I want to tell you just how much im hurting right now because of your story. I didnt pay attention to the tragedy and romance categories you picked and hoped to the very end for one little miracle and just when i realized it is the end you put another and another nail in a coffin with her suicide. And another with the last section about star crossed lovers. About there being nothing after death. I love you to pieces for this. I love your Newt. And i love your oc. She is amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing and if i ever write a story in maze runner section i want to be at least half as good as you.
12/14/2014 c33 14penelope lemon
I am rarely ever awed to silence by a fanfiction, but I have only this to say to you: well done my friend.
12/11/2014 c7 penelope lemon
"Only Eleanor had inadvertently chosen her hero, and he limped beside her staring at her like she'd placed the sun in the sky."
Damn you.
12/11/2014 c8 penelope lemon
First off; how dare you. Secondly; you're bloody brilliant.
12/6/2014 c33 adahellou
This was truly a heartbreaking story and I'm still crying. Great writing
12/5/2014 c33 1falln.strs
Loved it. This is honestly one of the best maze runner fics I've ever read. Awesome job
12/2/2014 c1 xDreamShadow
Oh god, you didn't do this, the name of the chapters... I'm laughed so much that I started crying, I want to hug you now 3
11/24/2014 c33 1valhallababe
So. I'm just gonna say that I've never read a fanfiction that made me cry.
So it's a sort of thank you and an I hate you, lol.

If nothing else, based on my reaction and many, many others' in the reviews, it just shows what an amazing job that you did writing this piece.

Thank you.
11/22/2014 c33 Maddy
This is legitimately the best fanfiction in the world of all fanfiction and I love it so much and you are a fabulous writer!
11/21/2014 c33 2lol-95
This story was such an emotional ride. I don't think any other maze runner fanfic could beat this one! Your character fit so perfectly into the original plot of the books I could believe it truly could have happened, this story is the romance version of the maze runner trilogy and makes it even more hopelessly tragic. Loved it. Brilliant. I'm feeling lost for words!
Eleanor felt so thought through, everything revealed throughout the story about her situation made so much sense. It was so real. And your writing style, especially in the earlier parts of the story where us readers are still piecing together the clues and slowly but surely working it out, you always left a sense of mystery which had me hook line and sinker!
I loved the way Eleanor eventually fit into the glade and how it became so normal, how the rest of the gladers viewed her. It was so nice. So nice.
Ahh the love story. How hopeless, and sad and tragic, and, well, perfect. Star crossed lovers. The ending to Newt's and Eleanor's love story left me feeling just as shocked as the original books. Your job has been well done. I know now I will just dwell on this for days!
I just can't get any more thoughts out into words at this point! I have loved reading this and I know I will love reading it again. Thanks for the wonderfully romantic and tragic journey- I won't forget it.
11/18/2014 c33 martach
Your story was such an amazing piece! It was one of the most heart-warming/heart-wrenching stories I've ever read and believe me I read loads. I can't even describe what I'm feeling, I'm just sitting here crying my eyes out. Congratulations.
11/17/2014 c33 Guest
that was great! i loved it! thank you!
11/16/2014 c33 2Kperry1234
This was the cutest/sadest story I've read in my life. The actual darkness of the story and knowing that they wouldnt be able to be together forever but hoping that they could somehow be together, made it so much better. You're amazing and I loved this, good job.
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »