FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

10/30/2014 c33 SimplyKelly
Well, I made the same mistake again. I read this in public... and it wasn't where people wouldn't notice me either. I loved this story from the beginning to the end, and I thank you for that.
10/30/2014 c33 simmaris
Wow. I can't even say or think of anything to say. Cause I'm literally crying now. Thanks for that but that's also a sign that your story was so bloody beautiful and seriously heartfelt that it literally moved me to tears especially the last two paragraphs of this chapter my heart died reading eleanor's last thoughts and the last paragraph of the story. Gah why did you have to do this to me? Beautiful work you did with this story but would soo appreciate if you somehow made a happyish ending like they spend the rest of their life togetherIin the afterlife or something and we catch glimpses of those moments kind of like how you did she dreamed of paradise with thorin and that lady of rohan who I forgot the name of sorry :/ but would really appreciate as I'm sure the other readers would
10/30/2014 c33 Guest
Well that hurt.

Like I have physical chest pains now.

That was so beautiful and I love Eleanor and Newt so much omg. Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful.
10/30/2014 c33 6redtailedhero
I can't believe it's over. Beautiful and tragic. I loved it and will continue to love it. I might even read it again when my heartstrings mend a little.
10/30/2014 c33 1ptl4ever419
So sad, you're making me cry ;( but it was an amazing story! Very well written and plotted. Hope you continue writting
10/30/2014 c33 chibichibi98
Oh my god I just couldn't help but cry by the time I got to the end. This was heart breaking and such an unbelievably great story. I loved the story, Eleanor and Newt and only wished it could have been a happy ever after. This was amazing.
10/29/2014 c32 2GeekyLaurie
It's the best story i ever read so touching. Im gonna be emotionally destroy for the next chapter but i still wanna read it keep going
10/29/2014 c32 harriet.smith.399
I love this so much I don't want This to end
10/29/2014 c32 Zee
Oh my god
I think... I THINK IM CRYING
I didn't expect that :(
10/28/2014 c32 Guest
The...last chapter? I never bought this day would come. I've been reading from chapter 5. All the way until now. And I can only guess what will happen next...they will die. But, all good things must come to an end. This has been an amazing trip, I'm going to laugh because it happend, not cry because it's over. I hope.
10/28/2014 c32 maddie
i 've been reading since you started this history and I can swear that i can barely tell that eleanor wasnt in the original book, you are an amazing writer, seriously, your story is heartbreaking but just like the book it's amazing and im so glad to know that it exist because its pure luck that i clicked on title, cheers to you
10/28/2014 c32 6ArchimedesAckermann
...holy f***...

so sad, this is so depressing! at least they can finally rest in peace.
10/28/2014 c32 Guest
Well thanks for breaking my heart and crushing my soul.
You're a regular John Green aren't you.
10/28/2014 c32 simmaris
Wahh! I don't want it to end I don't think I can take so much feels DX I'm gonna be in suspense for days...
10/28/2014 c26 SolarSpirit
I'm going to stop here for now since I'm only half way through reading the death cure and don't want to spoil anything, but so far I'm enjoying this more than I did the actual books so well done and keep it up, you're a great writer :)
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »