FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

10/28/2014 c32 1ptl4ever419
Love if even though it makes me sad.
10/28/2014 c32 6redtailedhero
I just... I have no words. This is just gut-wrenching. I can't even think of what the last chapter's words will do to me. You write so beautifully and I've been so hooked. There is an anxiety in my heart after reading this chapter. I wished so much for a happier ending for them even though I knew it wouldn't happen.
10/28/2014 c32 chibichibi98
I'm seriously wishing that was just an hallucination or something. And I can't believe the story's almost finished! This has been absolutely brilliant. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
10/28/2014 c32 Little Pip13
I've loved every chapter of this story! Poor Newt & Elenor! Not that we didn't know it was coming... I'm not looking forward to the next chapter knowing what's coming for Newt (actually I am). You've writen this so well!
10/28/2014 c32 1Shnitzel
*curls up in a corner and weeps*
10/28/2014 c31 simmaris
GAH THIS IS SO GOOD BUT I'M SO BLOODY SCARED FOR THE ENDING D: It's gonna be the death of me...
10/27/2014 c31 deactivated051821
No No No Eleanor, Eleanor, Eleanor

I feel like you have barely lived, darling, you've barely seen past the Maze and the Scorch and the Flare. You and Newt have barely lived.

This is heartbreaking to read.
10/27/2014 c31 2KurisutaruAi
I'm gonna cry... I already know it. This story was always gonna break my heart :(
That just further proves how good the writing is. I'm gonna be so sad when this is over!
10/27/2014 c31 Guest
...wow...

TOO GOOD! it's so sad, I want to cry!
10/27/2014 c31 MateriaGirl16
IM CRYING TEARS OF PAIN! OH MY OTP! OOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPPP. YOUVE BARELY LASTED. WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO MY SWEET SWEET COUPLE. THEY WERE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER. I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH, BUT OTP. OOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTPPPPPPP.
10/27/2014 c31 Nathapril
Okay so now what someone's gonna do is put up a tumblr blog for this story and post fluffy drawings of Newleanor (God, that's the only ship name I could come up with)

Oh yeah.
10/27/2014 c31 1Shnitzel
MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS.
10/27/2014 c31 1ThatPlainGirl
Gah I could cry ;(
10/27/2014 c31 SimplyKelly
Well, damn. Now all I want to do is cry. I know this will come to an end soon, and I just wanted to say how much I truly love this story.
10/27/2014 c31 1ptl4ever419