for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

And the ship was born
9/10/2016 c3 mazerunner26
Poor Eleanor... She never deserved the torture
9/10/2016 c2 mazerunner26
This is so good, even the second time.
9/9/2016 c1 mazerunner26
Rereading
7/16/2016 c33 Guest
I died reading this. Seriously, the feels I get is just chilling. I cried like 3 times reading this. Amazing and breathtaking. I love your take on Eleanor.
6/28/2016 c33 hUGSFROMAGUEST
Holy shit. Holy guacamole holy mackerel holy poop what the shick shack paddywhack frick frack crick crack fiddlesticks was that bloody hell
I
What
Okay you are an amazing author and I now mildly worship you now I have a shrine to go build :)
6/27/2016 c34 Alissyyy
Hi! I loved your story and am reviewing to give you my opinion.
I vote for Minho!
Thanks for writing!
6/21/2016 c33 1Lou.Vide
Bloody but brilliant! The writing was just beautiful! Part of me was hoping for some kind of alternative happy ending but that's just wishful thinking, isn't it? Anyway, lovely and gothic. One of the better Maze Runner stories I've seen on this site
5/8/2016 c1 annonymous
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read! great job on it, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)
4/18/2016 c33 3Sparksofrandomness
Bloody cried at the end. I can't deal right now, I need the comfort of icecream.
3/12/2016 c1 sydney.leung.18
This story is absolutely amazing! I've read it twice and I've cried both times. I love the amount of detail, the romance, and the interesting plot. This story has been an emotional journey for me. Please write the story you were thinking of, I would love to read a MinhoxOC. (You could write anything Maze Runner and I would absolutely love it!) Thank you, you are amazing!
2/21/2016 c34 2BlueGreen216
I would love it if you did another story, I loved this one so much and your idea sounds really cool and interesting. I also think with the way her personality goes Minho would also be best as her love interest, I think it would be interesting to see Minho get frustrated over a girl (not to mention funny) and I think the two of them would be little firecrackers! I'm also a Newt's girl but for your new story Minho sounds best also, for you personally, if might be fun writing with someone your not used too, because you don't want to get bored of the story and because you've already done a Newt/OC this Minho/OC might be a nice contrast. Hoping that helps and I can't wait until the stories here!
1/25/2016 c33 BlueGreen216
Oh my god this story made me cry so many times! I was bawling my eyes out! I love your story, could you do the chapter when Newt begs Thomas to kill him, though I think i would have another tear-fest it would be great to hear him say her name one more time before the end. This story is one of the most heartbreaking I've ever read. In a good way though, you're a great writer!
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »