FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

12/11/2015 c5 6Ka-tay's mind
...so, is WICKED trying to protect Eleanor now?
12/11/2015 c4 Ka-tay's mind
KINDA LIKE ANNIE CRESTA AND FINNICK ODAIR BUT ELEANOR'S NOT AS well, I wouldn't say crazy, so NOT AS JACKED UP AND NEWT ISN'T EXACTLY THE LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE GUY RIGHT NOW but well no one can blame him I mean this must be a lot to process.
12/11/2015 c3 Ka-tay's mind
Because she's meant to be kept safe? Or does it link to something bigger, like her past, and maybe the person that wrote the note got her out from her captors- hence "not allowed outside".
12/11/2015 c2 Ka-tay's mind
I love how protective some of them are, it's sweet, really.
12/11/2015 c1 Ka-tay's mind
Well this sounds interesting- someone that Wicked can spare but actually cares about.
12/4/2015 c33 grvngc.x
I never actually review stories, but I felt like this needs one enormous, prodigious round of applause. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Where do I even begin?

When I read 'a pair of star-crossed lovers' all I could think of is how they actually resembled Romeo and Juliet. At that instant I knew that Newt had died, yet his love for her would last an eternity. No matter where they were, no matter how far away they were or the miles their lifeless bodies lay between them. This was beautiful. This was absolutely beautiful.

The fact that Eleanor was the jacked she-bean, the nicest shank in the whole world, Newt's anchor, Newt's living, Newt's world, turning into a monster. She turned form being the quiet shank, the one no one noticed when she turned around and ran away the day of Teresa's arrival to the crazy needy bitch that slapped Minho. She was jacked not crazy. Now, she was crazy, not jacked. This turning point flipped my heart. You flipped a switch within me.

And then the fact that she had Asperger complete startled me. I was rapt and really, really shocked. I only thought that was how Eleanor was. This is what made Eleanor Eleanor. She always had her finger tapping something or her hand moving around. I always thought she didn't like loud noises or a lot of people because she had spent her life alone, in peace, in silence. It completely caught me off guard then and there and I loved that.

Then there is Newt.

The way you displayed their love and their affection. How close they were. How he couldn't live without her. He turned his head the day they found her as though he was violating her privacy. He respected her. I was always left speechless when they hugged, or cuddled or even kissed or when they just sat close together and how they would send comfort to each other like they were simple ray of sun. Absolutely beautiful.

My heart shattered when he thought about eating her. How it would only end up in him crying. And no matter how Gone he was, he would never do it. He loved her. How he told her to wait for him if there was anything after dying. He basically told her that he's ready to die, that he was going to die only to be with her. And believe it or not, as I was reading this, I was so rapt that I wanted someone to love me that way.

You threw in little clues here and there telling us she was slowly turning into a Crank. First, how tired she was getting. Her restless nights. Then the scratching. It was all perspicacious and ingenious.

If I began to describe how much this story got to me we'd be up till dawn. And it would shatter my heart and bring me to tears thinking about the pair of star-crossed lovers. I love your story. I love it, I love it, I love it. Thank you for this wonderful journey. Such a talented writer you are. I still can't find the words to describe your amazing piece of work.

Thank you.
11/24/2015 c34 Guest
Such a tragic, but yet beautiful story.

And that Minho fanfic. sounds wonderful! I would love to read something like that.
11/12/2015 c34 Rikakoi Himawari
I feel so sad right now because of your fanfic.
But i also felt the love Newt felt for Elennore, and the love she felt for Newt. Oh god i feel so sapy right now...
11/9/2015 c34 theVintageAssassins
So I read all of that in the course of a week, the second half in about two days and my God, my head is still spinning. That was wonderfully well written, as proven by the fact that I feel somewhat dead inside now.
10/13/2015 c33 4Irelandlover
They didn't go to heaven. Why? It makes worse. They better have went to heaven, I swear, I'm going to start crying again.
10/13/2015 c8 Irelandlover
That's like the mini Hunger Games series on YouTube with Finnick and Annie. "Hey Annie" "hey Finnick" after like a week of staring ahead ;)
10/5/2015 c33 Catarina Persephone
Really sad ending- I cried a little:(
This is my favorite newt/oc story, and great story!
10/1/2015 c34 5nevah nyrum
This story moved me so much, and I hope you know how much of a wonderful author you are. Your power to manipulate my emotions with just words is staggering. I hate the end so much, the way it just finishes with 'they would never hold each other again' and 'their love died with them' because it shattered a small piece of my heart. thank you
9/28/2015 c33 WhatJustHappened
I can't even begin to explain what I went through reading this. It was the cutest thing in the whole world, but the knowledge of what was going to happen at the end loomed over every word, but I couldn't stop smiling during their moments. You explained the relationship so beautifully, made it unbelievably intimate, in a way that I have honestly never felt before, at some points even I felt I was intruding. Nevertheless, I knew I had found my favorite piece of literature, maybe even before the book, which is a huge deal. And generally I feel ridiculously upset at the end of a Newt story, maybe even a few tears here or there, but this? This gave me an anxiety attack. I had a literal anxiety attack. I'm not saying this in any way to make anyone feel bad, I just want you to know that you have evoked such emotion in me, I had physical responses to your ending. A beautiful, elegantly simple, in the best way, ending. You didn't try to make it overly fancy, but it wasn't plain in any sense of the word. Replicating how you made them go through the changing would be impossible. How you snuck in little signs of her slipping every now and then. Their relationship at the end broke me so bad. They were as close to gone as possible, and yet the amount of emotion you can imagine being present, unbelievable. Words cannot describe how much this story has affected me, and thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, for making this. It's saved forever in my bookmarks, along with in my memory.
9/24/2015 c33 38EchoSerenade
This was so good, yet so bloody sad... That's all... I'm just gonna cry by myself now.
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »